cyber $ex: Namjin 🖤

___
One imagine will be Jin x reader and one will be Namjoon x reader just to clear up the title.

Chap includes phone sex, degrading, and...Chile idk. Just seggs ig.
___

Cyber sex~Doja Cat

"I wanna touch on you, you see me in my room.
Wish you were here right now, all of the things I'd do.
I wanna get freaky on camera."

___

1st:Jin

Currently, you were talking on the phone with your husband

He was on tour right about now, but at the moment he was sitting in his hotel room. The grogginess of his voice was proof of how exhausted he was, but who could blame him? Seokjin was very hard working. His voice sounded strained and you couldn't wait for him to get back so you could massage his muscles. You just knew he must've been tense.

"How is everyone?" You ask, laying over on your pillow. You heard shuffling as the camera moved around a bit before Jin's face was there.

"Everyone is good. We're just tired but besides that I love it and I'm sure they do too. We love performing for army." He chuckled causing you to smile softly. They really were passionate about what they did, and while they loved the music and dancing they also loved the smiles that they put on not only each others but army's faces as well.

Jin suddenly stretches so that the muscles in his left arm flex. Your eyes widen a bit, as the action caught you off guard but you weren't complaining. He was laying in a plain black shirt, his black hair slicked back exposing all of him to you. That mixed with the sound of his occasional breathless grunts caused your hand to slowly rub up and down your stomach until it finally reached your chest.

"Shit, it's cold." He grunts, causing your eyes to flutter shut and your palm to meet your breast. You slowly begin to massage it, running your thumb across your erect nipple as you listen to him complain about the cold.

"Fuck..." You accidentally curse, loving the feeling of your hand against your chest. Your mind slowly starts to drift, thinking about how Jin would probably feel against you while he was here. His strong arms wrapped around you, you wearing one of his oversized shirts as you played with yourself under the thin fabric.

Those thoughts caused another moan to leave your lips, gaining Jin's attention as he brought the camera up only to be met with the sight of your face. Your plump lips opened a bit revealing your pearly white teeth, your curly hair falling over your eyes that were fluttered closed. He knew what you were doing, a small smirk forms on his face.

"Baby." He says lowly, getting your attention and causing you to open your eyes. You gulp at the sight of his dark eyes looking at you through the camera.