low-key: Jimin🖤

___
Innocent y/n, bad boy Jimin (duh), sexual content, mature themes. Toxic rls.
___

Y/n was what most would call average.

In school, she excelled far beyond the everyday student. Straight A's every year, every semester. Studied hard every chance she got, never went against the rules.

She dressed "appropriately" at all times, settling for oversized clothing.

She was always in the shadows, never the type to blend in or interact with the crowd. And she liked it that way.

You would think that a girl like her didn't get noticed. But she did. By bad people and the good kinds, but as far as attraction went she only seemed to pull the untamed ones.

"We still on for tonight, baby doll?" She heard a voice whisper in her ear as she sat at the back of the classroom. The familiarity of his voice sending shivers up her spine as she wiggled in her seat at the sound of it. It had dropped, sounding low and deep in her ear.

Park Jimin was one of the most popular guys at her school. He was well known, and of course the typical extrovert that made friends and conversation easily. He hung out with six other guys who were cool as well, assholes but cool.

They stayed in trouble, didn't really listen to authority and every Friday best believe you could either catch them at a club or a party.

Y/n couldn't tell you how she managed to get involved with the rest of them, but she remembered her first time meeting Jimin.

"It's raining, where's your ride?"

It was a Tuesday evening at school and Y/n was just leaving like the rest, standing outside as she waited for her mother to pick her up from school since she had missed the bus.

Like a fool, she stood away from the rest of the students who were long gone now. She was left alone sitting on the concrete steps watching as the parking lot emptied out car by car.

Park Jimin, for some reason, was still there though. She was shocked to see a popular such as himself stopping and offering her a ride so she was hesitant.

"I'm good, she should be here in a little while." Y/n shrugged, holding up her umbrella in embarrassment as the fat raindrops fell.

Jimin flashed her one of those convincing smirks, one of those that you couldn't run away from.

"Oh come on, I don't bite. And it's raining, it's cold and it's getting later and later. Wouldn't want anything happening to you." He said, followed by him licking his lips.

Y/n thought about it. She had just gotten her hair done and honestly she didn't need to be in the rain. But still, this wasn't just anybody she would be riding with. This was the Park Jimin.

Everybody knew of him. Imagine how fucked he would be if they found out he was giving the school's biggest outcast a ride? He wouldn't give a damn what they said regardless but she would still be drawing attention to herself.

"If you don't get in here in the next ten seconds I'm gonna carry you." He said.

Y/n gulps. What the hell. Might as well do it.

She rolled her eyes followed by a pop of her lip before sprinting over to the passenger side door. Jimin opens it as she closes her umbrella, sliding in and closing the door to escape the cold as the warmth of his car embraced her.

Jimin looked over at her. "See? I told you I didn't bite."

As if it wasn't enough the first time, they ended up in a similar situation again. With Jimin riding her home.