possessive: Lisa🤍

___
gxg, possessive/jealous behavior, emotional manipulation, dom! Lisa, sub reader...yall idk.

this is my first ever published FULL gxg oneshot so...just shush up and read horny mfs.
___

You had hated your parents ever since they decided to send you to a place so cold. So gloomy and emotionless. So boring.

But you guessed it was for the greater good. It fit your personality and even in a place where everyone other than you were the same you still managed to stay hidden in the shadows.

You were a very shy and timid girl. You didn't talk much unless spoken too. You didn't bother anyone. You were sent here all over a feud with a family friend with the blame being placed on you.

False accusations were the cause of your demise and now you were battling demons. A 18 year old senior at boarding school. An all girls boarding school.

Drama. Everyday it was drama and gossip. Back to back so much to the point where you felt suffocated by it. But you were good at staying out of it, but that didn't mean you didn't come across it every once in awhile.

"And I told her that I just wasn't feeling the whole get up. She totally flipped her shit afterwards as if I did something wrong but I'm just a very honest person."

The group of females cackle like hyenas from on side of you. You sighed softly and nibbled on your led pencil, the pink plastic skimming over the tips of your pearly white teeth.

You tried desperately to focus on the seemingly endless math equations in front of you. Thinking the library was a quiet and reasonable place for studying. Obviously not since these girls were using this as gossip time.

"Omg! You're so cool, Lisa." One of them fangirled over the ring leader, looking up at the black haired beauty as she flipped her locks over her shoulder and smirked fondly at the crowd around her.

"I know." She said cheekily.

You look up briefly at her. Lisa Manoban. The popular girl of this hell hole. Literally everybody knew her. Everybody wanted to be here. Except for you.

You didn't want to be Lisa. She was a bitch, that you were sure of. She was forever on her high horse and never once was there a time where she just shut her mouth. Always having some drama to spill.

But the main reason you hated her was because she hated you.

She was a bully. She made your life miserable. Always knocking your books out of your hand, kicking you under the tables, pulling your hair and laughing about you to her friends.

But while she did this she also had some other bad habits.

Lisa was undoubtedly insane. Especially when it came to you. You noticed that whenever you communicated with another girl she had something to say about it. Almost all the time it was negative. Her degrading you or the said female. And it was just plain fucking weird.

"Why were you talking to someone as pretty as her? You shouldn't be associating with people of such high standard. Humble yourself."

"I can't believe you're actually making friends, y/n. I must say, I am impressed. You're always so quiet and awkward. Fucking weird."