shower head: Jimin🖤

____
This is basically just...sexual content. Lol.
Jimin a freak in this so, yeah.

Degrading, praising, shower sex, dominant Jimin, sub reader...semi-long chapter.
____

You stood at the island cutting up vegetables for the dinner you planned to prepare.

Jimin, your husband should be on his way home from work anytime soon and since you were off today you wanted to make an early dinner for him.

You hummed to yourself, in your own world as you prepared the dinner. You suddenly heard the door open followed by a loud slam which caught you by surprise causing you to jump and accidentally drop the knife on the counter.

"Shit." You said, picking up the knife just as Jimin entered the kitchen.

You looked up at him with a warm smile but it quickly dropped once you noticed the pissed off look on his face. He took off his coat and carelessly threw it on the bar stool, his jaw clenched as he looked at you.

"Hey baby, what's w-" you started to ask before he cut you off.

"Why isn't dinner ready?" He asked, sounding pissed as he eyes you. You raised your eyebrow. He had never spoken to you this way. He always treated you with respect.

You were so nice and gentle he never could find it in himself to treat you like that.

"W-what?" You asked him in a small voice.

Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I come home from fucking work expecting for food to be out. I ask you for one simple thing and you can't do shit! Dammit!" Jimin yelled, storming out of the kitchen.

You watch with widened eyes as he walked off. You were nervous and confused, wondering why he was so angry all of the sudden.

You get back to preparing dinner. You didn't want him to be upset with you so you prepared it as fast as you could, laying it out on the table.

"Jimin! Dinner's ready!" You called out, taking a seat at the table.

But just as you did, the sound of the shower running caused you to look up at the ceiling. He was upstairs taking a shower after you had prepared his dinner.

Biting your lip, you sigh to yourself and stand up from the table.

He was obviously very upset about something that had nothing to do with you, but he was choosing to take it out on you.

You make your way upstairs and towards you guy's shared room. Entering the big ass bathroom which was connected, walking inside only to be hit with the steam coming from the shower.

"Jimin?" You call through the room, leaning against the sink with your hands on the counter.

You watched the glass door connected to the shower, waiting for a response to which you never received.

"Jimin? Did I do something wrong?" You asked, doubting your earlier words as you looked closely at the shower door.

When he didn't answer the second time you chose to get in with him. Stripping from your clothes and tying your hair up into a curly bun, you get inside the shower carelessly.