he's crazy pt.2: BTS🖤

___
Same as before. Just Jungkook, Seokjin and Namjoon being psychotically sexy.

Read with caution.
___

Namjoon

You and Namjoon had broken up almost three months ago. It didn't take you long to move on. It wasn't because Namjoon wasn't attractive because that was far from the truth. He was by far the sexiest at man alive and eventhough you had started to move on, you could admit he had this new guy beat.

Anyways. You both had broken up almost three months ago. You would think that being as drop dead gorgeous as he was, carrying an ego as big as he did — that he would've moved on as well.

But no. He didn't. And you knew he didn't because of this one particular night...

It was going on 10:30 pm. You had just come back from on a date with your newest boy toy .. well, atleast that's what your friends called him. He was a nice guy and he was handsome.

You had taken a shower and dressed into comfortable clothing. Now, you were sitting in bed scrolling through Instagram after you had posted a picture of you and him holding hands.

The caption read: time with you is always worth it.

You had gotten multiple comments and likes on the picture. People asking you who he was and congratulating you. But you noticed Namjoon hadn't liked it.

Although, you didn't expect him too. It was still something you noticed.

You frowned as you brushed it off, continuing to scroll through Instagram. That is, until you got a message that you didn't expect. A message from Namjoon.

Your breathing got caught in your throat as you went to the messages between you two. You reminded yourself that you needed to delete most of them.

Namjoon:

I see you've moved on...good for you.

Yeah.

Was your simple response. You didn't know what else to say to that. What did he expect? For you to feel bad for the puppy dog eyes he was trying to give you through text?

Namjoon:

I didn't deserve to see that shit y/n.

You frowned.

Namjoon...wtf are you talking about?

Namjoon:

You're so good at playing fucking victim. You're even better at playing dumb. It would be wrong if I just came back to your house and fucked you into the mattress, reminding you who you belonged to. Huh?

Your eyes damn near popped out of your head as you re-read that over and over again. It both turned you on and got you a bit shaken up. What the fuck was he on about?

Namjoon you're being weird. I don't owe you anything. You know why we broke up.

Namjoon: