starved: Yoongi🖤

___
Prisoner yoongi, officer y/n. Dom!yoongi, sub y/n, office sex, knife or shall I say "shank" play...Erm...Yeah.

Also I didn't feel like proof reading so yeah.
___

There was never a dull moment when working as a police officer at a men's prison.

It was rather annoying. The place was crawling with misogynistic men. Full of sexism and horny guys who had either turned gay or spent years masturbating.

Y/n hated her job.

Although, sometimes there were people that made it fun.

"Hey baby, your pants look tighter than usual today." One of the inmates said, walking in the slow moving lunch line that she was patrolling.

Y/n rolled her eyes, choking to ignore him.

"Oh? So that's how we acting now?" He said, licking over his lips as he looked her up and down.

"Careful, Yoongi. I think she's getting angry." Another inmate said teasingly. She slowly looked over to them, eyes falling into slits.

"She can get angry all she wants. I bet she won't do anything." Yoongi responded. "She knows I'll have her pretty little ass bent over that desk in her office come night time..." he spoke, voice lowered. His friend shook his head, a chuckle falling from his lips.

"Boy please. You wouldn't know what to do with me." She couldn't stop herself from responding. She was usually easy going and playful but she also had a professional side.

Yoongi was an annoying bastard covered in tattoos who was feared by most of the inmates. She didn't give a damn what type of charges he had, he didn't strike fear in her. Although he was sexy with his thick arms, blonde hair and big hands. Pale skin covered in tattoos with a lone tear tattoos under his left eye.

She didn't really like criminals but fuck, he was hit. He still pissed her off though.

"You don't know what I can do. I bet it's easy to handle you." He teased. "Fuck the bitchy tone right out of you." Yoongi spoke a little louder. Some of the inmates heard and laughed at her embarrassment that was quite noticeable.

Yoongi found pleasure in seeing her flustered, a cocky smile on his face. She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms over her chest.

"As if I'd ever let you fuck me." She responded.

"I always get what I want, y/n. Do you know who I am baby? What I'm in here for?" He asked, creasing his brows. Y/n scoffed.

"Yes. I know what you're in here for. You think you can get a chance with me all because of attempted robbery(a/n: is attempted robbery even a charge? Lol.)? Pussy ass charge." She said smartly, causing the inmates to laugh louder as they teased at Yoongi who's face had dropped.

She smirked, knowing that she had got him there.

Yoongi kissed his teeth. He was angry.

"Keep the line moving!" She shouted. The line began to move and soon everyone was storing down eating.

She stood against the wall, talking to a fellow officer as she kept a close eye on the room. Suddenly, her gaze fell on Yoongi who had been looking at her with his eyes lowered in a way that could kill.