34+35: Seokjin🖤

___
Sexual content (obviously), degradation kink, dom Jin so yeah...
___

34+35~Ariana Grande

"Can you stay up all night?
F*ck me to the daylight?
34, 35..."

___

You sit across from your husband of five years, staring at him as he ate his food in complete silence while staring at the show playing on the television.

You had got done eating minutes before, only because you started eating way before he did since he wanted to take extra long in the shower. You didn't want to leave him down stairs eating by himself so you decided to stay, but other thoughts started to cross you mind as he ate causing his jawline to flex.

He looked so attractive while eating and concentrating. How could a person look so good just doing normal everyday activities? Seokjin doing anything was attractive honestly.

Your eyes fell from his blonde hair down to his pretty brown eyes. Next they continue to travel until they're laying on his pink, plump lips. You wanted them on you so very badly.

You didn't understand why you were do horny all of a sudden, but you were. You wanted to sit on his face.

"Jin..." You suddenly called out, sitting up on the couch. Seokjin looked over at you, eyes giving you all of his attention. "yes baby?" He asked.

Your core clenched at the nickname. Why did he have to do that?? Fuck.

"I-...nevermind." you said, suddenly becoming shy. Seokjin shook his head, swallowing his food and putting his plate down before turning to you.

"No. You wanted to say something so say it." He said seriously, intimidating you and turning you on even more.

"I um...I was wondering if we could do something. After you finish your food." You mumble, fumbling with your fingers. Jin scoots closer, lifting your chin with his fingers so that you could meet his eyes.

"Do something? Like what?" He asked, licking some of the sauce from his lips slowly. You felt as if he already knew what you wanted to do and he was just teasing because he knew how shy you were. That's just how seokjin was. He liked seeing you flustered and embarrassed because of him.

"L-Like...I could sitonyourface." You tried to say all in one go, hoping that he would make your words out over that. He tilted his head in confusion.

"Say that again baby?" He asked, confused.

You sighed frustratedly, removing your chin from his fingers and saying confidently. "I said I want to sit on your face." You say.

Jin goes silent, finger slowly dropping from your face and going back to his side. You felt your breathing get a bit ragged as your heart beat sped up. He only stared at you, making you feel nervous and ashamed for being so nasty and interrupting his eating with your nonsense.

Seokjin slowly picks up his plate, staring down at the food on it. You slowly turn back around on the couch to look at the TV as the both of you sat in silence.

"You have two minutes. I want you completely naked, on the bed waiting for me. Go." He said, waving you off as he starts to eat the remainder of his food.