"focus on me": Taehyung🖤

____
Bathroom sex, angst, dirty talk, dom!taehyung, sub reader...erm yeah.

Short chapter.
____

Focus~H.E.R.

"Baby can you focus? On me~"
____

"Okay army, in awhile I'm going to have to end this life stream. Its getting a little late where I am and I'm sort of tired." Taehyung chuckled, scratching the back of his head as he watched the fans flood the live stream with comments.

Purple Heart after Purple Heart. "I love you's" and "speak English" which - the speak English ones he ignored. Many many more flooded in.

"I love you, I love you too." He said sweetly.

Meanwhile you stood in the bathroom fixing up the lingerie set you had just recently purchased. You never thought you looked good in red but here you were in the devilish red lace, modeling different poses to see how your body would look in multiple angles.

The bra did justice to your ample breast. Very comfortable and cute, the part that was meant to cover your nipples being transparent.

Your lacy red underwear looking like a thong on you since you were starting to pick up a little extra weight. It wasn't anything bad. Just your eating habits. But at the same time nothing was wrong with it. You loved everything about yourself and so did Taehyung, your fiancé.

You fluffed your your hair a bit before sighing. This should do. If this didn't capture his attention then you were out of options.

Taehyung had been drowning himself in work lately preparing for this new comeback so you knew he was always stressed and tired.

Currently you were out of the country. In Tokyo - to be exact. It wasn't related to the comeback. To be honest you didn't even know why the fuck you guys were here.

. He was on live and you were in "hiding" something you had to do whenever he went live because you both still hadn't revealed to fans that you were engaged to protect the both of you.

"Okay guys I'm going to seriously stop stalling and get some rest. You all should do the same." He mumbled sweetly. "Love you guys." He waved at the camera before ending the live.

His voice was a bit higher pitched for the camera but as he fell back in the rolling chair and took a long sigh, taking off his baseball cap and running his fingers through his black hair — his voice deepened.

"Shit, I'm tired." He said.

You took that as your cue to make your appearance. Opening the door to the bathroom and exiting. Standing against the wall knowing that his attention was already captured once the door opened.

You smirked when his eyes landed on you. He gave you a once over, licking over his lips before looking back up at your eyes.

"What's the occasion?" He asked.

You giggled before making your way over to him, standing behind his chair as you starting to massage his shoulders. He relaxed in the seat.

"Mmm, nothing. Just wanted to surprise you a bit." You hummed.

Taehyung closed his eyes, chuckling.