the saxophonist: Taehyung🖤

____
Roaring 20's, 20's slang (bolded letters, will give meaning at the end), jazz, romance, sexual content, foul language and...drama. idk. Just enjoy on this good Valentine's day.
____

New Orleans, Louisiana
1922, June 5th.

The club was packed as usual. In sat the many party goers who were just seeking a good time in this warm Friday night. The band played in the background. A singer with lips painted a deep shade of sinners red wore a black dress, hair swooped revealing her pretty brown eyes and face made heavily of make up. Her dark, rich skin shines in the dim light of the club.

Soft sounds fell from her mouth, half of the crowds eyes were focused on her as the others focused on their gambling, drinking, smoking and or conversations. It was a fun summer night in downtown New Orleans, and one of the most memorable too.

"You sounded sweet Laurie, but I never expect nothing less from you doll."

Laurie rolled her eyes playfully as she was helped down the stage by nobody other than Park Jimin, the man who controlled pretty much all things music at the club. He held her hand gently as she walked down the stairs in her heels.

"I den told you to stop complementing me like that at work. Especially in front of your..." She looked off to the side to see Jimin's "partner" giving her a sharp eye. Laurie smirks. "Mistress seems to have a problem with me." Laurie finished.

Jimin shook his head, looking over at the woman whom he had regretfully married. She was a bitter old wench, and it seemed as if she was always out for Laurie. Jimin didn't necessarily like Laurie, he was a flirt who felt up on anything he was able to get his hands on. Laurie was one of the hottest women who had ever passed by the club. Her voice had the ability to make any man melt and fall to his knees. Just with a simple smile she was able to leave one melting, and she was aware of her power. Which is why she turned down ever men that flirted with her or even hinted that they wanted her because...after all-

Everybody wanted a taste of Laurie. How could you not? With her delicious curves, chocolate skin and she always came to work dressed to impress. Not to mention her dazzling smile. Laurie was a queen in ever since of the word and with each stride she took, she carried power with it.

"Just ignore her. She's been out of her mind for the past month. I don't know...why." Jimin trails off. Laurie shrugged. She knew why.

Jimin's mistress was pregnant. Laurie could tell, and as if just telling wasn't enough she had over heard her having another conversation with one of the other little flappers around the place. Complaining about how Jimin ignored her and didn't pay enough attention to her despite her carrying his child. It was truly heart breaking to hear but what could Laurie do? Jimin was a hardheaded man and there was no point in arguing with a man who had no decent morals.

"How about I buy you a drink?" Jimin asked, following Laurie over to the table that she was heading to put her coat away.

"How bout' you entertain your wife, Mr.Park?" Laurie rolled her eyes. Jimin only continued to follow her.

"How about you stop acting like I don't sway you? You know you crave me just as much as I crave you, Laurie. Just admit it. All you have to do is say the word and I'm ready."

Laurie shook his hand off of her. "Boy move your hand off me! I know what kind of man you are, Mr.Park. and eventhough I work for you I am not afraid to tell you what's on my mind." She said, taking a seat at the bar.

"Now move along, I'm capable of buying my own drink." She moved her hand up and down signaling for him to leave.

Jimin only stared at her for awhile before sending one of his dazzling smiles. It worked on every woman here except for Laurie. She could admit that he was a handsome man. He had pretty black hair that he kept slicked back. His lips were plump, eyes always filled with lust and adventure. He kept himself dressed in sharp suites and nice dress shoes. He was a classy man and he had a nice amount of money.