CH-29 School Festival Prep

Jiro's POV
Class had just ended and we were heading back to the dorms. Damn, why does Izu always have to leave? I can't get any cuddle time with him anymore, I hope it's important and not Mirko torturing him. Shoji, Koda and Ojiro went over to the common area and turned on the TV and what was on it caught all of our attention.
"Uhhh, guys. You may wanna look at this" Shoji said with one of his dupli-arms. I walked over to the TV with everyone else and what I saw worried me. The news was being live broadcast from a helicopter, there was a massive hole in the road and a giant hand emerged from it. Where it landed we could see some green lightning move away which is when I realised what had happened.
"T-That's Izu..." I said with worry on my face. Nobody's eyes left the TV as a giant monster emerged from the hole, suddenly the camera zoomed in on Izuku.
"Wait, does he have a kid on his back?" Yaomomo asked.
"It looks like it" Todoroki responded. Izuku started glowing blue instead of his normal green, I instantly recognised this as the power he used to save me back at the USJ. I dropped my cup of water causing it to shatter, everyone looked at me knowing what I was thinking.
"Don't worry Jiro, he'll be fine" Mina said trying to reassure me. The big monster went to attack Izuku but he just disappeared, the camera started looking around frantically for Izuku only to find him right next to the monster. He then kicked the monster up into the air before following it.
"Incredible, who is this kid? He's taking on that monster all by himself with incredible power" The news caster announced. Izuku was propelling himself through the air around the monster shocking everyone except for me and Bakugo as we knew the secret of his power. This monster tore himself apart and put himself back together for an attack which missed, this continued until Izuku took advantage of this to get a hit in. He punched the monster knocking it down towards the ground, he then activated blackwhip on an incredible scale wrapping it around the monsters arms resulting in a few gasps from our classmates.
"This is incredible, this boy is fighting this monster in midair whilst taking care of this child. He is simply incredible, but who is he?" The news caster exclaimed. Izuku brought himself towards the monster using blackwhip and kicked him in the face sending blue lightning surging throughout his entire body, he then launched the villain towards the hole in the ground using blackwhip. He landed right by the monster with a grin on his face. I just let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and fell back onto the chair, the footage of what the fight was cut off to be replaced by some reporters in a studio. They explained that it was believed that the boy was Izuku Midoriya of UA class 1-A and the monster was Kai Chisaki, the young head of the Shie Hassaikai.

I was restlessly waiting for Izuku to return to the dorms for hours, it was getting dark and I was getting worried. Yaomomo gave me some tea to calm me down which helped a bit but then I saw the dorms door open. I saw Izuku come through the door and launched myself at him causing him to fall over with me on top of him, I was barely holding back my tears.
"I'm glad you're okay" I said whilst not letting go.
"Yep, I'm fine. Did you guys see what happened?" Izuku asked with a curious look.
"Yeah, it was all over the news. Who knew you were that powerful Midobro" Sero explained.
"YEAH YOU WERE LIKE WHOOSH AND BAM" Mina screamed with overly dramatic actions. I got off of Izuku to let him stand up and Iida suggested that we let them sleep as they had a long rough day. I walked alongside Izuku as we went up to our rooms.
"I'm staying with you tonight" I whispered to Izuku.
"That would be great" He whispered back.

Once we arrived in Izuku's room I took off most of my clothes so that I was only in my bra and underwear whilst he was only in his boxers. I leapt onto him wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist as he held me up with his arms around my waist. We started making out and eventually he laid me down on the bed without breaking our kiss, he then moved his lips down my neck.
"You aren't too tired to do this?" I asked.
"I've always got energy for you" He responded. I just giggled before pulling him back in for our kissing time. We moved around a lot making a little more noise than I would've liked as someone may have heard us, we continued for what felt like hours before we eventually stopped so that we could get some rest as we had class in the morning. Somehow during all the fun my bra had come off but it wasn't like he hadn't seen me without it before as he had walked in on me naked once before, however it was odd to sleep on top of him without it on. I was laying on top of him basically naked as we drifted off to sleep.