CH-16 To The Dorms

Midoriya's POV
I woke up really early in the morning as I normally do for morning training and was about to get up only to realise that something was on top of me weighing me down. I opened my eyes whilst groaning a little only to see Kyoka lying on top of me. HUH, oh I forgot I stayed at her house, in her bed... I'M IN HER BED, OH NO WHAT DO I DO. HER DAD WILL KILL ME FOR SURE. Great this is the end for me. I let my head flop back onto the pillow and let out a sigh. This caused my body to move slightly waking Kyoka up. She groaned a little upon waking up and snuggled deeper into my chest trying to stay asleep, I just stared at her as she slept and tried not to move to let her sleep. I wrapped my arms around her again and closed my eyes to get some more rest.

An hour or so later Kyoka started to move again and opened her eyes to start staring at me, she just smiled as she rested her chin on my chest and gazed into my eyes.
"Good morning Izu"
"Good morning Kyo" We just kept gazing at each other and smiling for a while before we heard a noise outside the room.
"Kyoka dear, breakfast is ready. You two should come down before it gets cold" Oh no they know I'm in here with her, her dad's gonna kill me for sure. Kyoka just kissed my lips and got up. She went into the bathroom to get changed, whilst I got up and put my shirt back on. When she came out we went straight downstairs and sat at the table for breakfast. Once I sat down Kyoka's Dad sat directly opposite me and just kept staring at me, it was extremely uncomfortable.
"So, you stayed in the same room" I just gulped, preparing myself to die by his hand.
"Yeah, something wrong with that dad. We don't have anywhere else he could've slept anyway" He didn't take his gaze off of me, I just started to eat the bacon and eggs as an excuse to not luck him in the eyes. I was terrible at lying so if he started to ask me any questions he'd get my answer without me speaking.
"I'm hoping for your sake that you didn't sleep in her bed with her" I just gulped but tried to play it off as I was swallowing some of the food. I gave a quick glance to Kyoka hoping that she would save me from her father, she just quietly giggled to herself but I had caught on.
"Dad just calm down, you're freaking him out. Especially after everything which we went through with the training camp"
"Ugh fine, but what I said still stands" I just nodded as I finished eating the food. We all had a conversation during breakfast and Kyoka's mother was so much more friendly than her father. She asked about me to get to know me more, she also asked about school at UA. Not too long after we finished I decided to head home, unfortunately because her parents were right there I couldn't give her a kiss goodbye but just waved and headed home to see my Mum. CRAP I didn't tell her I was staying with a friend tonight, great I avoided one problem to go into another.

Jiro's POV
After I waved goodbye I closed the door to see my parents staring at me.
"What?" They just looked at each other, my Mum smiled whilst my dad kept his serious look.
"So, didn't you want to kiss your boyfriend goodbye?" A blush appeared on my face once they said that.
"H-Huh what are you talking about?" I just looked down and started walking down to the stairs to get out of the conversation.
"Don't try to lie to us, I saw you last night" WAIT, she saw us sleeping in the same bed together. No if she did she would've told dad and he wouldn't have left the house alive.
"W-What a-are you t-ta-talking about" I stuttered
"I came up to see if he was going to stay in your room or if I should prepare somewhere else for him to sleep. But you were both asleep in the same bed, it's obvious from that point" My mum said. I just stared at the two seeing the growing anger on my dad's face. Great cats out of the bag, now I have to stop him from killing Izuku.
"P-Please don't kill him dad"
"I was going to last night, you're lucky your mother likes him" I just sighed. "But there will be consequences for him sleeping in the same bed as you next time I see him"
"Please don't, I let him get into bed with me. He was going to sleep on the floor"
"And why did you think it was a good idea to share a bed with him"
"I wasn't going to let him sleep on the floor. Besides we didn't do anything other than sleep, don't worry"
"Hmm, I'll take you at your word for now. But that is not to happen again whenever he comes here again"
"O-Okay" Well he's definitely not going to want to come back here again. But I should let him know.