Yandere Angel

Yanking open the doors of the warehouse, you let your fellow survivors in. Since the end of the world, you've been running. Not caring where you went or how far. Seems like no matter how far you go, anyway, it's the same everywhere. For the past few months, you've been with a couple different groups. Each one meeting the same horrible end. You've learned not to get attached to others.

"Did anything follow you?" Your leader demanded.

"No, but we had a close call." The boy your age gasped, swiping off a rusted colored wing, "We got plenty of food and water."

"Are you sure you weren't followed?" Your leader repeated. Deciding to ignore the constant questions she always asks, you went to the boarded window to keep watch. Every window and all doors, but one, was boarded up with only enough room to peek between them. Nearly shivering when you saw what looked like a large pile of fresh food and supplies set up by a tree outside. That for sure wasn't there when you let them in. Just to confirm your suspicion, you saw a large white feather float to the ground.

"They were followed." You growled, scrambling away from the window to your little personal corner. All your supplies were there, along with a sword you've gained. You had just pulled on your bag, when the roof caved in. Making everyone scream as the sound of gunfire filled the air. Ducking behind a crate, you kept your sword in your hand. Of course those winged beast had found you. Looking around for a quick escape, you, tried not to scream when the wall by you burst apart.

"These blasted angels are everywhere." You heard your leader scream. Now's your chance, if none of the angels saw you. Glancing around to make sure the coast was clear, you went to make a run for it. Yelping when you ran face first into something, that knocked you back. Pain racing up your nose. Groaning while clutching it, you tried to calm down before looking at what you ran into. Freezing in horror at the angel that stood over you.

"Hello, (Y/N)." He chuckled, before grabbing you and throwing you on his shoulder.

"Put me down." You screamed, trying to escape. Looking up at the yell, you blinked at the boy survivor your age running towards you and the angel. A gun pointed like he was going to kill the angel. That failed though when the angel killed the boy with his own gun. Making you scream, both from shock and from the angel suddenly taking off through the hole in the roof.

"Sariel, what are you doing with that human?" Trying not to scream at the three other angels that surrounded you both, you knew this was it. Angels found humans disgusting and impure. That's why they took over the world and ended it.

"This is my human. No one is to lay a feather on (Y/N)." the angel, you guess was Sariel growled.

"You know we can not lay with the children on man." An angel with brown wings sighed, as they all pulled out their different weapons. You were terrified, but the Sariel only seemed to scoff, from what you heard.

"That doesn't make you equal to me." He snapped before adjusting you so you were in his arms, "(Y/N), I need you to trust me now."

"I don't even know, ahhhh!" You screamed as he suddenly threw you in the air, even flipping you so you could hardly figure out if you were falling or still going up. However, you could still see, him fighting and shooting the other angels. You weren't sure how far or close you were to the ground, but you were sure you had to have been close by now.

"Wow, that was close." Gasping as the angel grabbed you ankle to stop you from falling, you squeezed your eyes shut, so you wouldn't see how close to the ground you were. You didn't open them until you felt solid ground under you. The minute you did, you scrambled away from the angel until, you felt your back hit a tree. Your reaction only seemed to amuse him though.

Glancing around, you found the pile of supplies by you, the warehouse not to far off, and the, now dead, angles even closer.

"You going to kill me too?" You barely wheezed out, noticing the shotgun still in his hands. He seemed to notice what you were looking at because the silver mask he wore turned to the gun.

"No. I'm not going to hurt you." He chuckled, "I'm going to help you survive."

"Help me survive?" You hummed, still not believing me, "First, why would I trust you? You're an angel. Second, why would you wan to help me?"

"You're more pure than any human I've even seen." He chuckled, as if you said something funny, "I killed your real guardian angel, just to be yours and I killed those angels who wanted to kill you. What's more, I've been helping you since the angels decided it was time for the world to end. Giving you supplies and leading other angels away from you."

"You've killed? Even other angels? That makes you worse than a demon doesn't it? Killing for a human." You sneered, backing away more when he frowned and removed his silver mask. Revealing his golden eyes that almost looked like they were on fire. Scaring you even more than you already were.

"I killed for a pure reason." He growled grabbing your face almost painfully, "I did it because I have deep affections for you and don't ever compare me to those low lives. I might love you, but I won't tolerate even you calling me that."

Nodding, you tensed up even more Sariel pulled you to him and kissed you. Cold like ice as you figure a celestial monster would feel like. The fact that he's a murderer who claims to love you makes this worse. You could almost imagine that if he hadn't mentioned the part about killing humans and angels, you might almost like him. With him being an angel though, you don't think he would, or can lie. When he let you go, you moved away from him as far as the tree would let you.

"Now then, the end of the world is almost finished and then those who managed to survive will live their dream life. Including a treaty peace between angels and humans. I will help you survive until then and when that time comes, we will live together."

That thought disturbed you. Living with an angel, doesn't sound appealing after all this.

"I don't need your help and I won't live with you." You growled, glaring at his smirk.

"You say that now, but I know you will." He hummed, pulling a white and golden feather from his wings, "When you need me, blow on this feather and I will be there. I'll even check up on you every couple of days to make sure you have enough to live."

Taking the feather from him, you twirled it between your fingers. Now that you think about it. Should any other angel attack, you can summon him to get rid of the angel for you. You certainly don't have feelings for him, but having Sariel on your side ,who can kill angels easily, might be of some help. He might even teach you to kill angels. When that happens, you can kill him too.