Neko

This was asked for by shaunaKellyMcCormack! Enjoy!

Glancing around the large room, you frowned. It was almost filled from top to bottom with cages. It's just as you remember it when your mother brought you here when you were a child. Peering inside one, you tried not to gasp when you saw the little girl inside. Wolf ears sprouted from her head and a wolf tail behind you. Bruises covered her and you could see the needle marks on her arm. At the sight of you, she whimpered and backed away as far as the cage would let her. Not very far considering the cage is almost too small for her. You stood and wrapped your jacket tighter around yourself for comfort though it didn't do any good.

"You must be (Y/N)." Turning to the man in the white doctor coat, you nodded while shaking his hand, "Welcome to the market. I was told you want to purchase one of our items?"

"Several if I can." You corrected, tapping the top of the crate with the girl, "Can I start with this one?"

"I'm afraid not. This one still isn't finished. There are many tests and updates needed done on every since one in this room." He sounded apologetic to you, which made you sick, "If you will follow me, I can show you our better options."

Glaring at him when his back was turned, you dug a piece of candy out of your pocket and tossed it into her crate. You know it's not much and you wish you could take her home with you. You know it's the best she'll ever get for a long time though. 

Following him out of the dark room into the brightly lit hallway, you made sure to stay a far distance behind him. You hate behind here, but you remember all the suffering you saw when your mother brought you here to get her personal servants. You've gotten your inheritance since her death, and you plan on buying as many of these people as you can to give them better lives. 

Turning the corner, you yelped as you ran face first into someone. Your eyes widening as you tilted your head up to look at his face rather than his chest. The man was wearing a muzzle and he had a collar on that was attached to two leading sticks. They even went so far as to put a strait jacket on him. You must have made him uncomfortable because he acted as if he was going to lunge at you. His black cat ears pinned back in aggression. He was only held back by the lead sticks and the guards.

"Keep walking." One of the men growled forcing the man around you.

Finally catching your breath, you realized you recognize him from the last time you were here. You had given him a piece of candy too. You didn't think he would actually be here still. Glancing at him, then at your guide, you made your decision.

"I'll take that one." You hollered making everyone in the hall freeze.

The guards returning with the man while your guide came back in clear panic.

"You don't want him. He's too wild." He tried to persuade you, "He's killed at least three of my best guards and he's been nothing but trouble on every improvement we've made on him."

"So, he's strong." You hummed, turning to the man, "You won't change my mind. Now let him go."

"But..." your guide tried to object but went quiet at your glare, "You heard our client. Let him go."

Stuffing your hands in your pockets, you waited patiently as the took all the protective gear off him. All of them backed away as soon as he was free. His golden eyes landing on you before he moved his hand like he was going to choke you. Before he could though, you grabbed his clawed with both of yours. Pressing the candy into his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)." You greeted, catching the surprise and distrust on his face, "Do you have a name?"

"(Y/N), these beasts do not have names." Your guide chuckled, as if he was giving a lecture to a small child.