Vampire

Finishing my drink, I glanced over the table of other vampires with a frown. Most of them were drinking blood straight from the source. A disgusting tradition that I hope I can break now that I'm the King vampire. It's not that I have much against it, but drinking from a human's neck is always messy. Not to mention that the screams is always ear shattering.

"Lord Cassius, what is your plan now?" General Felix questioned, making me glare at him. He was the head general under my father, though I know what he did to get to his position. I plan on sending him and the others generals into exile, though I haven't told them this yet. He seemed to get that he wasn't in any position to ask me questions because he looked away.

For now, I need to think about our relationships with the humans. Due to my father's blood lust, we went to war against the humans. Sure we captured some, but if the generals and their families keep eating like humans don't run out of blood, then we're going to be short of food. Not to mention the humans that aren't our slaves have hidden themselves, so there's no way to get more blood. 

Glancing up at the closest human, I noticed that they were standing perfectly still, but glaring at the person by them from the corner of their eyes. Almost like they were trying to threaten them without speaking. Now that I think about it, this particular slave has been around for a long time, but I don't believe I've ever heard them complain. I've heard the other servants call them (Y/N).

Standing when the human by (Y/N) moved her mouth to speak silently, I moved over to her. She definitely was pleading with (Y/N) to attack with her.  Noticing the way the human went pale as I towered over them, I made sure to use some of my powers to put more fear in her.

"Do you want to say that a little louder?" I scoffed, which earned a furious head shake from them, "Go ahead. If it's so important that you are trying to distract our best worker, then it must be life or death."

"It was nothing your majesty." She whimpered, bowing her head. Glaring at her, I almost wondered if I should spare her. Then again, she was planning to attack us just now. No telling if she'll try again or not. It's not something I can risk though. Grabbing the girl's arm, I threw her to General Felix.

"There's your desert General." I huffed, taking my seat back at the head of the table. The girls scream echoing through the dinning hall as he drank her blood. Glancing over at (Y/N) again, I noticed that they were keeping their head bowed, but I could see some of the tears on their face. I don't like seeing (Y/N) show any negative emotion like this, though I've never seen any other expression on their face besides a blank one. It seems I've been watching (Y/N) more than I though.

"(Y/N), come here." I ordered noticing them, flinch slightly when I called their name. I didn't realize I scared them so much.

"Yes your majesty?" They questioned, clearly trying to keep their voice from shaking, "Do you wish for another drink?"

"No." I hummed moving my chair back and patting my leg, "Sit."

Their eyes went from my face to my leg, then back to my face, as if they couldn't believe what they were hearing, "Your majesty, I shouldn't."

"Are you disobeying your king?" General Lazarus snapped, which irritated me, since he clearly scared (Y/N).

"General Lazarus, you need to shut up and mind your own business." I snapped, making him look at me like I had just killed his favorite pet. He didn't say anything though.

"It is okay, (Y/N). I want to talk to you about a reward for you absolute obedience and for being the most well behaved servant." 

They still seemed unsure, but didn't fight me when I grabbed their arm and pulled them onto my lap. Instead, their face turned a little red, as they tried very hard to avoid looking at me. I don't need them to look at me though. I just need them to listen.

"(Y/N), your hard work has not gone unnoticed." I hummed, "You never cause any problems, you are always on time, you do your work efficiently, and you refused to be apart of your friend's plan to attack us. I believe you deserve only the best reward possible for a human slave."

"Your Majesty, you're not serious about doing that to a human are you?" General Lazarus gasped, making me glare at him. Luckily, he remembered my orders from earlier and refocused on the table.

"What reward would that be, Your majesty?" (Y/N) questioned, making me smile.

"Making you one of us and making you my partner." I offered, ignoring the gasps from everyone, including (Y/N), "You will be one of the highest ranking vampires around. Even higher than the generals."

Once again ignoring the generals, I kept my focus on (Y/N), who looked absolutely stunned. Using my powers, I grabbed their hand. Feeling absolute fear, but it wasn't towards me. They were scared of the pain of a vampire's fangs piercing their neck. I'm sure they've only seen the worse when it comes to vampires biting other's necks.

"It won't be painful." I promised, leaning up towards their neck, "I'll make sure it a good memory for you."

Letting my fangs out I was about to bite their neck, then their hands suddenly covered their neck.

"How do I know you won't really hurt me." They whimpered, still sounding scared. Glancing up at them with my powers increasing, I saw their shinning (E/C), turn red as my powers took over them. Showing them that they could trust me briefly before releasing my power over them. Slowly they removed their hands, allowing me to bite them.

Their blood was very sweet. If my father had known that their blood was this sweet when we first took them, as a child, he would have turned them into a desert. I'm glad I'm making them my partner instead. Maybe, with some luck, they have some relatives who are with the other hiding humans and we can work out a deal. 

Forcing myself away, I leaned the now unconscious ex-human against me. After all, I'm probably much more comfortable than the table. They will be passed out for a while, but when they wake up, they will need to drink my blood or risk going insane, as many who are bitten by vampires become.

"King Cassius, what have you done?" General Felix gasped, as I picked, (Y/N) up.

"I'm saving the vampire race from starving." I snapped, baring my fangs at them, "If any of you had though about that when you worked for my father, most of the vampire community wouldn't be hunting and failing to catch humans. With this one as my partner, we might be able to salvage some kind of relationship with the humans. Now leave, I will call for you when I finish this one's transformation."

Marching out of the dinning room, I noticed that some of the other human servants were watching, as we passed them to get to my room. Many looking at (Y/N) with pity. They probably believe (Y/N) is dead and in a way they are correct. (Y/N) the human is dead. Now (Y/N) belongs to the vampire community and to me. They will rule over vampires and humans alike, with me. As soon as we finish their transformation, we will work together to fix our kingdom.