Bruxsa

This was asked for by Cute-lil-spook! It is girl x girl and a little bloody. By the way a Bruxsa is a female vampire. Enjoy!

Rolling your eyes at the loud laugher, you took the drinks to the table. If you could make time, go faster it would be midnight already. Just 10 more minutes though. Gritting your teeth as you felt someone slap your butt, you set your trey on an empty table and turned to glare at the man. He was obviously drunk, but you don't care. At this all-males bar, most of them were drunk. Sure, you invited them, but that was just for business.

"Sir, do not touch the waitresses or you will be forced to leave before the show starts." Another waitress, Vitoria, huffed, sliding between you and the customer.

The man smirked at her before returning to talking with his friends. Victoria led you back to the bar with a warning look.

"Girl, you looked like you were ready to knock his head off." She hummed, mixing a drink to give you.

"He would deserve it." You growled, earning a chuckle from her, before her eyes shifted towards the stage.

"He'll get his due and worse." Turning to where she was looking, you smiled when you saw red glowing eyes peeking out from the stage curtains.

At that time the clock struck midnight, making the piano start playing. A woman with back hair, pale skin, and red eyes strutting onto the stage. The exact picture of elegance and beauty. She's the clubs lead singer, they call Queen. Mostly because she practically started this business. She was singing a slightly more seductive version of Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. The other waitresses, aside from you, sang as her back up while lining down the opening between the tables. 

Downing the rest of your drink, you look back at the woman again. Her mouth curling into a smile when she locked eyes with you. You already know what she's thinking. Hearing the song finish, you turned around to face away from the crowd. Their short screams rang out before near silence. Except for the sound of the girls drinking.

"You know, you should let Queenie turn you." Victoria chuckled leaning against the bar while licking the remaining blood off her mouth, "She would love it if you became like us."

"I'm debating it." You grinned, turning around to see her ordering the others to start cleaning up, "Our 3-year anniversary is coming up. That would be a good surprise for her."

Every guy in there was dead. The guy who slapped your butt, had a large chunk of his neck torn out and a gaping hole in his chest. That's what your girlfriend does when a guy messes with you.

She licked the blood off her hands as she walked over. An innocent smile on her face as she leaned against your side. Her arms wrapping around your waist. She might seem weaker than you, but you knew better than to be deceived by her looks. One of her cold hands cradled your face to make you look at her.

"Are you alright, Darling?" She asked gently, "I saw that disgusting human touch you."

"I'm okay, Honey." You giggled, before yelping as she pulled you into a tight hug.

Burying your face in her chest as she rocked side to side, "My cute, adorable, human girlfriend. I don't think any vampire would be lucky enough to find another like you. You brought in a good batch tonight."

Trying to answer, you frowned when your voice was muffled. Pushing her back a little you sucked in as much air as you could. The smile on her face still there. It was like the human reaction to squeeze something when it's too cute. 

"Honey, we talk about this. I still have to breath." You reminded her, grabbing her hands, "Your chest suffocates me when you squeeze me like that."

"Oh right." She laughed softly, before a devilish smirk crossed her face as she leaned in, "I know another way to steal your breath away."

"Honey, we're still at work." You whispered, feeling your face flush, when you realized the others were glancing at you two.

She only let out a disinterested hum, before pulling you into a kiss. That's Queen for you though. She's very affectionate for a Bruxsa. Nothing bothers her either. She doesn't even care if anyone watches the two of you being physically affectionate, like now. If she had her way, you would never leave bed. You let out a yelp as she lifted you onto the bar before kissing you again.

"Why you two haven't gotten married is beyond any of us." Victoria laughed, finally making Queen pull away from you.

Her eyes shifting between you, Victoria, and the other girls. You've never seen her nervous like this. She's bold, flirty, goofy at times, seductive, and brave. Her nervousness makes you feel nervous.

"That wasn't subtle, Vic." She grumbled, pulling out a small box, hidden in the belt part of her dress, "I do want to marry you, (Y/N). If you're okay with marrying a Bruxsa. Will you marry me?"

Your eyes widened at the red gem in the center of a ring. It almost seemed to glow like her eyes. You never thought she would ask you to marry her. At least not while you were human. Grinning in excitement, you slipped the ring on.

"Yes!" You agreed, earning a smile from her before kissing you again.

Her fangs, were visible as she pulled away with an even larger smile, "Drinks are on the house tonight." 

That got a cheer from all the girls. They surrounded the bar as Victoria passed out shots. Many of them congratulating you. Queen's arms wrapped around you as she hugged you. Getting an idea that you know she'll love, you chuckled at the thought of her reaction.

"I was going to wait until our anniversary to tell you, but I think on our honeymoon, you should turn me." You whispered, making her look at you with wide shocked eyes.

"You're serious?" She demanded, making you nod, "Perfect then for us."