Announcement!!

Hi, everyone! So I have a couple things, the first being that this book as reached 14K views! I'm very excited about this and I want to say thank you to all those who have been here since the book started. 

A special thank to: ProjectZeroWolf, LizardQueen1, LadyThylacine, Candy-lover405, MiscellaneousFan, and Redwolf878, for making a lot of great requests. I appreciate all the requests and comments I have been getting though!

Secondly and temporarily, I am not going to take requests. You are more than welcome to make them here (So I can keep track of them), but I won't get to them until the end of October. I will finish the request I currently do have though.

The reason for this? I plan on doing a bunch of characters for a type of Halloween special. Most of there are going to be in the monsters point of view and they will be characters that I think will be fun for the Halloween season. I plan on releasing these the week before and the week of Halloween. Then I will be back to making more requests!

While making these Halloween specials, I will also work on another story, that I hope you will read called, "Infected Kingdom". I would really appreciate it if you could read it, if you want.

That should be all. Once again, thank you for reading and I'll start posting back here for the Halloween special!

Thank you!!! :D