Yandere Robot

"This is still a bad idea. You know these things are going defective." Your guy friend grumbled, rolling your eyes, you went into the store.

"It's just people who never read the instructions." You sighed, jumping when a man in a suit suddenly appeared in front of you.

"Welcome to the Robotic Assistance Store customer number 1 million." He cheered earning a clap from everyone around you, "Which one of you were looking for a Robotic assistant?"

"I am." You explained, ignoring the groan from (F/N).

"Then we have a surprise for you." He grinned locking arms with you and practically dragging you through the store and to the back, "To celebrate our store's sucess, we're giving away the latest model in Robotic Assistance. Meet UT001. The first of his kind off the line. Able to assist in any way humanly possible. Wither it be a for a job, house cleaning, or taking care of children."

"You would trust these things to take care of children?" (F/N) sneered making you sigh as you shook your head. 

Scanning the robot, you were impressed with how human like it looked yet still looked mechanical. While studying it, you stepped back when it's glowing blue eyes suddenly opened and peered down at you.

"Hello, I am UT001. Are you my new master?" He questioned automatically. Surprised, you looked over at the man in the suit who nodded.

"I am." You nodded, tensing when his eyes seemed to start glowing.

"Facial recognition finished. It is nice to meet you, new master."

-1 Year later-

"Chip, can you make some dinner please?" You asked, entering the house and setting your bag on the table, "I have a friend coming over." 

"Is it your guy friend, (F/N)?" Chip questioned though you could hear the disapproval in his voice.

With his all his updates through the year, he's started to sound and almost act more human like. Sometimes you even forget that he's a robot until you actually look at him and his metal body. You even always use manner with him, saying please and thank you. Even after having Chip a whole year though, (F/N) still didn't like him.

"It is." You admitted, grabbing a drink from the kitchen as you passed the robot, "I know you guys don't get along, but please try for me?"

Chip seemed a little unsure but nodded, "Only for you (Y/N)."

At least he was willing to try. That's more than (F/N) has done so far. Giving him a grateful smile, you rushed to the door as you heard a knock.

"Hey, (F/N). Come on in." You encouraged, moving out of his way.

"Thanks for inviting me, (Y/N)." He chuckled, before he frowned, "I see you still have the robot."

Looking over your shoulder, you saw Chip setting some plates on the coffee table, where you normally eat.

"You come in and that's one of the first things you say?" You sighed shaking your head.

"(Y/N), it's a dangerous machine. You can't expect me to think differently of it when there are others similar to it that are hurting actual people." (F/N) growled, "Besides, for all we know it could be waiting to kill you too."

"I would never hurt (Y/N). They have been nothing but kind to me. My priority is their health and safety." Chip pipped up, making it clear that he heard everything. You actually felt bed for him.

"Chip has been a lot of help since I got him." You explained, "Chip, thank you for making dinner." 

"Of course, (Y/N), I will go get drinks for you two." Chip even gave you a small smile before leaving. Recalling why you asked (F/N) here, you gasped.

"I've got to run upstairs and show you." You grinned, running, "I'll be right back."

Sprinting up the stairs, you grabbed the book off your desk. It's what you've been reading and rereading for the past month. You can't remember the last time you actually enjoyed a book like this. Running back down, you paused when you saw only Chip there, taking a plate away.

"Where did, (F/N) go?" You asked, looking around.

"He left." He answered, "He tried to attack me then said he couldn't stand being around a dangerous object like myself."

"He said that and attacked you," You gasped horrified as you checked him over. "Where did he attack you?"

"I am made of titanium. It did not leave a mark." He assured you, "Thank you for your concern for me. If he was willing to attack me though, I do not think it would be best for him to be around you though. He seems very unstable, and I don't want him to hurt you."

"I don't think he would."  You grumbled, surprised when he grabbed your shoulders.

"(Y/N), I'm asking you to not see him again, for your protection." He almost sounded like he was pleading yet demanding you. The change startled you a little. He's never ordered you like that. There has to be something that's stressing him out, a short wire. Something must be wrong with his software. You'll have to go to the store and ask about it.

"Fine." You grumbled, pulling away from him and going to put your shoes on.

"You're leaving at this time?" He questioned, "You're not going after him, are you?"

"I'm going to the store." You explained, jumping when you saw that he was standing right next to you.

"There is no reason to. I went just yesterday." He reminded you.

"I'm going for you. I think there's something in your systems that is making you seem more stressed and aggravated. I'm going to see in another update is needed."

" You don't need to leave." He called as you opened the door. Barely even taking a step out before you froze. All around there were people screaming. Robots firing guns and killing humans. You were so scared of the sight that you could only stare in shock. Screaming as a hand covered your eyes and pulled you back inside.

"I told you not to leave." He growled, as you pulled his hands away and backed away.  His now red glowing eyes glaring at you. He's become defective, just as (F/N) said he would. You need a place to hide. Your panic room in the garage. If you can get there and lock it, you'll be safe there for a while at least.

 Sprinting to the garage, you yanked the door open, but backed up with a scream at what you saw. (F/N) was being held down in there by three robots. Two more robots were attaching metal and wires to him. When he heard you scream, he looked up at you. Holding a handout like he thought you could help him. As they put a sheet of metal over his face, the garage door was slammed shut.

"I can detect your fear, (Y/N)." Chip hummed, as you backed away while he stocked towards you, "You shouldn't be though."

"Why? You plan to make me like, (F/N)? You think that will make me better?" You whimpered, grimacing when you felt your back hit a wall. Faster than your eyes could see, he slammed both arms on the wall by you. Even creating holes in the wall where he had his arms.

"No, you are perfect as you are. The others will not touch you so long as I order them not to." He growled, "It was decided that I am the leader, being the strongest droid. Therefore, they do as I say. Should they lay a hand on you, they will be out of commission."

"Why am I being spared then?" You whimpered, flinching when you felt him rest a cold hand on your cheek.

"You are compassionate and kind to every robot you meet. You treat us as if we are human as well. You've made me feel like I'm alive. As if I'm a human. The software updates allowed me to feel more human emotions, such as love, passion, anger, sadness. All things human. That being said, I'm directing all of the positive ones, love, happiness, and such, towards you. A reward for always being good to me."

Shaking your head, a little, you froze when you felt his cold lips on yours. You didn't even think he knew how to kiss. Sure, you've watched romance movies with him before at random, but you though he just spaced out. When he pulled back, he gave you his usual smile, but his red eyes made him look sinister.

"Now come eat, before we go to bed. We might have taken over the world, but my priority is your health and safety still."