Alien

This was asked for by Wolfowlgirl! Also, I just used a bunch of aliens from different shows, so I don't own them! Enjoy!

Stretching as you stood from your desk, you sighed in relief. With all your work done, you can finally go meet up with your friend, Trud, at the restaurant. Going to turn your office light, you paused at the picture. It was of you and your ex-boyfriend, Ekrons.

You two had meet during the war, nearly five years ago. He was a part of a special group of soldiers who were trained since birth to fight. You were the top medic, so you two would see each other quiet often. It took about two months for him to ask you out. Then, two years later before you two questioned the leaders if there would be a way for you two to have a kid, by fusing your different races DNA, into test tubes. More for your own safety. The leaders were curious so they allowed it. 

However, the baby wasn't even out of the tube, before Ekrons left. Since he always told you when he would be leaving for missions, you knew something had been wrong. That was when the government came and took you in. Ekrons had deserted the war. He went into hiding and he hadn't even told you.

Realizing that you were lost in thoughts of the past, you shook your head and turned off the lights. It's been nearly three years since then. Chances are they found him and kill him for deserting the war. 

Nodding to some of your co-workers as you left, you hurried across the street to the usual meeting place. Smiling at the smell of actual food, rather than snacks, that you mostly eat.

"One Blue Blast." You ordered the robot, knowing that you needed the soda drink to feel better. Glancing around, you spotted your Trud sitting at a booth with a creature, you knew was the new alien in your department. They hadn't seen you yet, so you can surprise them.

Accepting the drink from the robot, you crept over with the intent to scare them, but stopped when you heard, her snickering.

"No, so (Y/N) was taken in for months, because of this guy." Trud laughed showing the new girl a picture of you and Ekrons, "Rumor has it that (Y/N) knows his location, but won't tell anyone. In fact, the government is paying me more than what I'm making in two years to get the information. (Y/N) doesn't suspect a thing."

Glaring at her, you clenched your drink, then poured it over her head. Hearing her scream as she stood. Due to her being a Cathar, she doesn't care to get drenched. 

"Who do you think you....(Y/N)?" Absolute horror crossed her face, when she saw your glare and the empty cup.

"So much for a friend." You growled, liking the way she looked down in shame. Throwing the cup at her, you marched out. Knowing that if you stayed you would definitely be suspended at work. 

With nothing better to do, you headed towards home. At least your daughter would be happy to see you. Sniffing a little, you tried to force yourself not to cry. From the beginning, everyone has suspected you. With the new hardships at work, no friends, and having to raise a kid on your own. Things were starting to take their tolls.

Sighing, you tensed when you felt a hand go over your mouth and an arm drag you into a dark alley way. As if this day couldn't get any worse. Stepping on your attacker's feet, you tried everything you could to get away.

"(Y/N), stop. It's me." Freezing at the voice, you turned your head to glance at him from over your shoulder. There's no way. When he saw that you calmed down, he let you go and lowered his black hood slightly. Revealing his blue and purple skin. As well as his black eyes, which seemed relieved to see you. The large smile on his face also told you that.

"Ekrons? What are you doing here?" You asked, glancing around in case there were any cameras around or people. If anyone was to see you two together, you very well could have your daughter taken.