Yandere Werewolf

Shivering when you heard the howl, you glanced at your parents in worry. It was the time of the month when the werewolves, ran ramped through the night. You still recall the first night it happened several years ago. It had happened without warning and as a result, a lot of people died due to attacks. It's happened every month for the past two years and now, everyone knows to stay indoors. Well, almost everyone. There were always a couple poor souls who would get caught out after dark.

"Do you think this is every going to end?" You asked, noticing that your parents were turning off the lights.

"I don't know, (Y/N)." Your father sighed, "We can hope, but it doesn't look like it."

Hearing a scream outside, you glanced out the curtains. Finding someone you knew from school just outside on the sidewalk. You knew his name was Keith. He had helped you with your science homework from time to time. The typical quiet, skinny, smart boy of the school. Two large wolves were surrounding him.

"Dad, A friend of mine is out there." You called, "We have to help him."

"We are not opening that door." Your mother barked making you glare at him.

"He is literally the only reason I'm able to have even a B in science now." You snapped, grabbing a baseball bat. Pulling the door open, you ran down the walkway. Swinging your bat towards a wolf that was to close, only the werewolf jumped out of the way. Both snarling at you.

"Keith, get inside." You yelled, pulling his arm to help him to his feet. Pushing him behind you, since you were the one who had a type of weapon. When one of the werewolves got to close again, you swung the bat for its head. Yelping when it grabbed the bat in its mouth and tore the bat from your grip. If wolves could grin, these one's would grin with triumph.

That was until their behavior changed. Their tail tucked between their legs as they started to whimper and back up. Feeling hot air on the back of your neck, you were almost to afraid to look behind you. After all what could scare a werewolf, but a worse monster. Watching the two werewolves run, you yelped when a huge grey blur jumped over you and latched onto one of the werewolves. Grabbing it's neck and shaking until the wolf stopped moving. 

You had heard of werewolves like these. Larger than an average werewolf and more deadly. All creatures fear it, an alpha werewolf. Watching the grey wolf turn to you, your who body felt tense. You knew that if you ran it's instincts would kick in and it would kill you. Letting out slow cautious breaths, you started backing up. Keith is probably copying you, if he's not already in the house. The alpha werewolf watching you and even walking with you. Keeping a constant  space between you two. 

"(Y/N), get inside." Hearing your father's order, you could tell that you were close to the door. You stumbled in when he grabbed the back of your shirt and pulled you in. Your mom pulling you back more as he went to shut the door.

"Mom, did Keith make it in?" you asked looking around. You couldn't see him anywhere though. Looking at your mom for an answer, she looked like she wanted to say something. She only screaming and ducking when your father was knocked to the floor near you and your mom. The alpha wolf lunging into the house, clearly ready to attack anyone. 

"Girls, get up get upstairs." Your dad yelled, before the werewolf pounced on him. Horrified, you ran up the stairs when your mom pushed you towards them. The screams of you dad dying as you went up.

"Keep going, (Y/N)." You're mom yelled before screaming. Glancing behind back at her, you're blood turned cold when you saw the werewolf standing like a person with your mom in it's claws. She was screaming as it brought her to it's mouth. You wanted to scream out to her, but the warning look in her eyes kept you quiet. Muffling a scream as you saw the werewolf bite into her neck, your tore your gaze away and ran to the bathroom. Making sure to lock the door, before you ducked into the tub and shut the curtains. You doubt it would do any good against an alpha, but you're looking for safety.

Staying low in the tub, you curled up when you heard the thumping getting closer. You clamped a hand over your mouth when you heard the sounds of the door breaking down. Trying not to make a sound. However, when the curtain ripped open, you could only blink in shock and fear as the werewolf stared down at you. This was it. You were going to die. Letting out a whimper, you braced to death.

"Well, they're finally gone." Looking at the werewolf again, you saw that it was slowly morphing. hair disappearing until Keith stood over you, "It was about time."

"K..Keith? You're a werewolf?" You gasped, earning a smirk from him.

"Surprised? I bet." He chuckled, "It was hard keeping it a secret. After all werewolves are naturally more physically build than humans. Those jocks who picked on me before nearly found out and told the whole school. You remember them? Chris, Steven, and Henry?"

You did remember them. They were leaders of the football team. They had died in last months werewolf raid. It would make sense that if Keith was a werewolf then, he would kill them for revenge.

"Then, you're here to kill me too?" You tried not to show how scared you were, but your voice shook. Who wouldn't be scared when there was a blood covered werewolf standing over them.

"Kill you? (Y/N), you were the best thing to ever happen to me." He sighed, grabbing your arm and easily lifting you out of the tub, "You never hurt me when I was a human despite me being considered a weak human. You made sure I was okay when I was hurt. You even tried to protect me when you thought those lower werewolves were going to attack me."

Putting his words together, you shook at what you realized. He was an alpha werewolf so he had control over those other werewolves. He had set everything up for you to let him in because he knew you would try to help him.

"You killed that other werewolf. You killed my parents." You sobbed, tensing when he wiped your tear away with a clawed hand.

"That werewolf was trying to go after you. Make you his mate." He growled with his canines showing, "There was no way in hell, was I going to let him have you. You've mine. As for your parents, they kept us apart. They might not have known, but they should have known better than to go up against an alpha werewolf."

"You killed them." You whimpered, now feeling your anger rise, "You killed my family and killed who knows how many people. All for what? To appease your animal instincts? I'm all alone now because of you!"

"(Y/N), calm down." He growled, which is when you wondered if you crossed a line you shouldn't have, "I did it for you. You've always protected me. Made me happy. Now it's my turn to do the same for you. I love you more than my pack. You're parents were trying to separate us. I'm the only one who can keep you safe during the werewolf raids."

"You couldn't have protected me from out there?" You snapped trying to pull away from him, but he only pulled you into a hug. Making you blush as how well built he was, almost surprisingly. Then you remembered your parents who's bodies were probably still down stairs, if not in his stomach.

"I wanted to be with you to protect you. I wanted to be near you. Envelope you in my scent so they wouldn't come here. You're parents only saw a werewolf. I had to kill them to be with you."

"They saw a murderer." You screamed, tensing when he brought his face to your neck with a growl. You're sure he wants to kill you now. Getting closer to your neck to bite you. You're skin crawled when you felt him kiss your neck. You felt like you would loose your dinner when you felt that blood of your parents and the other werewolf stayed on your neck.

"I love you, (Y/N). Wither you hate me or not, I'm the only one you can rely on and you know it. An alpha werewolf is the strongest thing around these parts. I did it all for you. You have me and that's all you need. I love you and no matter where you go, I will find you to be with you."

"That's not love, that's obsession." You hissed, glaring at him. His golden eyes only seemed to show amusement before he kissed you. His mouth sliding a little due to the blood. The feeling disgusted you, but he didn't let you pull away until he was done.

"Love, lust, obsession to a werewolf it doesn't make a difference. You're mine, that's all I care about."