Anubis

This was asked for by Wind_Master_Quinxuan! Thank you and enjoy!

"Look, can we just talk about this?" Rolling your eyes at Meg's plea, you glanced at the dog like guards. 

To be honest, you don't know how you ended up here. One minute you were on a class field trip to Egypt and staying the night in one of the pyramids. Then you woke up to these weird humanoid dog men putting shackles on you. Pausing for a second, you sighed. That's probably how you all ended up here.

"Let's go to Egypt, they said. It will be fun, they said." You scoffed, sarcastically, " Sleeping in the pyramids will be educational."

"Is the sarcasm really needed, (Y/N)?" Mrs. Cantrell sighed, as the guards lead you all up some stairs.

"Right now? Probably." You muttered, grunting when one of them knocked you to your knees, "Dog boy, so help me if you touch me again, I'll...."

"You'll what?" Turning your head towards the booming voice, you blinked up at the guy walked down the steps that lead to a throne.

The dog mask on his head told you everything you needed to know about him. Seems the others knew too, because you heard them gasp as he moved closer. Anubis, the god of the dead.

"What is going on?" Mrs. Cantrell demanded before he grabbed her jaw.

"One of you stole from the pyramid you were staying in." He answered moving onto the next person, "You are here for judgement."

"We were all asleep." You denied, flinching when he gripped your jaw to make him look up at you.

His golden eyes seemed to glow as he scanned you. He didn't intimidate you though. Glaring back at him, you saw his eyes widen and the corner of his mouth twitch. As if he was trying to keep from grinning. He let you go through and moved onto the next person. Once her finished examining everyone, he moved to stand in front of everyone.

"If you give it up now, I will return you all to where you belong." He announced, waving a hand towards the guards.

The guards released the shackles around your wrists. There was dead silence from everyone though. Anubis only clicked his tongue before going back to his throne.

"Very well, then no one leaves." He declared, "You may all go with a guard."

Rolling your eyes, you turned to leave, but stopped at the guard that stood a little too close for your comfort. It didn't help that it stood at least three feet taller than you. 

"(Y/N), where are you going?" Turning to Mrs. Cantrell, you saw she and Meg looked worried.

"I'm going to find a library." You answered, glancing at Anubis to see if he was listening.

You don't want to risk saying too much. They were silent but nodded before leaving with the group. It's not like you're in danger or able to leave. You're sure the guard will prevent that. Now it's just a matter of finding the library. Walking along the halls, you noticed that there was more gold, silver, and gems than a robber would know what to do with. It took a while, but you finally found it. It easily made your giant of a guard look like a toy doll. It honestly took your breath away.

"You know, if I wasn't kidnapped by a god of Egypt, I would almost be tempted to stay." You grinned, looking up at the guard, who remain silent, "Never mind."

Picking a book from the shelf, you flipped through it. Your eyes widening when you saw marking that you couldn't read. Frowning, you put the book back, before going down a little way and picking another book. More of the same markings. Growling, you put it back. So much for finding a spell to get back home. Whatever Anubis did must have been a spell. Then there should be a way to undo it.