Yandere Drider

This was requested by YandereBakugou! The reader is deaf. Thank you for the request and enjoy!

Taking another swing at Kumo, you grinned when you landed another hit. The shock on his face was enough to make you chuckle. When he pointed at you the gave you a thumbs up, you nodded. At least he's finally accepting that you're getting better. Patting one of his spider legs in mock comfort, you smiled and ducked as he playfully went to smack your head. 

It's been like this since you were first put in his squad. Sure, you've had regular human training, but the way drider's fight is a little more like dancing due to their eight legs. Since you want to have more in common with the rest of your squad, you got Kumo to train you, which has led to you two dating. 

Noticing that he went tense, you looked up at him in confusion, before noticing that he was glaring over you. Turning to look, you frowned when you saw the others of your squad laughing. It's been like this too. They know you're deaf and that you're dating Kumo. They constantly make fun of you for it. 

Probably thinking that you don't understand them, though you can read lips some and understand their gestures. One of those gestures motioning to how short you were compared to them, the other being them hiding their ears, for your being deaf. Even though you beat Kumo, their leader, in fair combat training, they'll never see you as their equal.

Giving Kumo a reassuring pat, you went to your room. Yes, it hurt that even though you've been accepted by all the other drider's in the kingdom's army, the ones who are closest to you treat you less than a living creature. You're sure that with time, you'll get over it.

Catching movement from the corner of your eyes, you tensed a little when you saw the others from your squad enter. They've never came in here before. From their stances, you knew that they were meaning trouble. You didn't exactly know what kind, until one of them drew their sword. Good thing Kumo taught you evasion the first time the two of you trained together.  

Dodging the sword that was swung at you and the legs that tried to trample you, it was almost a miracle you made it out of your room. Sprinting down the hall, you opened your mouth and screamed, though you didn't know if you actually made a sound or not. You hoped to anyone else it sounded like a scream. Feeling something grab you and pull you back, you tried to scream again as you were spun around. Something wrapping around you until you couldn't see anything anymore. 

You've seen them use this to torture enemies before. Wrap them up with web then put venom with them so they burn alive. It wasn't made you sick to watch. You certainly never wanted to be on this end of the torture. Especially when you can't even see what will happen. You hate that you can't see anything. You rely heavily on your sight, since you can't hear. Feeling your heart increase, you tried to control your breathing, but it seemed impossible.

Closing your eyes when something pierced the web in front of you, this was going to be the end. Inserting their fangs to release the venom. Feeling hands grab you and pull you up, you blinked your eyes open. Relief filled you when you saw Kumo checking over you worriedly.  When it seemed that he was sure you were okay, he pulled you into a tight hug, that you returned.

Feeling him shake, you looked at him, to see him yelling at someone out of your vision. He looked absolutely furious. You've only seen him like this on the battlefield when you got injured. At that time, he took out nearly the whole enemy forces on his own. Peeking over his shoulder, your eyes widened when you saw the mess. It was like someone decided to paint the walls and floors red. In the center there were three large cocoons, that were faintly moving. Tearing your eyes from the sight, you turned to whoever he was yelling at. 

Blinking at General Liam, who looked regretful to you. He even mouth that he was sorry to you before handing his sword to Kumo. Liam's grandson was one of the driders who just attacked you, so you knew it was normal for him to apologize to you. Giving his sword, the symbol of his status, was not something you counted on. With him giving it to Kumo, that mean Kumo is going to be the new general. 

Shaking your head, you looked at Kumo. Pleading with him, with a look to not take the sword. He didn't look at you as he took the sword though. The bloodlust in his eyes increasing a little before he killed General Liam. There was definitely no reason for that. Horrified, you tried backing away, but he tightened his hold on you. His anger calming when he looked down at you, though he still looked ready to kill.  

For a brief second, your vision spun, which only calmed down when you felt your back hit a wall. Something covering you like a blanket and trapping you to the wall. Looking down in shock at the web. He's never done this to you. He's always made sure that you were safe with him. Now though, you're not too sure if you were safe. Feeling him rest a hand on your head, you flinched a little, but still looked up at him. Not believing him when he mouthed the word, safe to you.