#34

When they got back to the house and Seyoung was arrested. Sooyoung explained everything, and they all were understanding. Y/n went off about how it's so cool but all she wants is a normal life...nope not gonna happen.

Rae ran through the back door and Dal ran into the door. Rae opened it up "Stupid, I closed it"

Dal: "I missed that memo"

Y/n: "Hey, so did you hear what happened"

Jihyo was checking out Sooyoung's arm, and saw they got it wrapped up "It doesn't look bad"

Sooyoung: "Yeah, it's fine. Not the first time. So tomorrow is still on. The next day is still on, but after that I'm gonna take her to see my parents, also if she comes knowing how to shoot a gun. Never let her use one"

Nay: "What?"

Sooyoung: "Kidding...not really. But Saturday I should be heading out. Will I be back? I don't know"

Nay: "You won't be back?"

Y/n: "...What?"

Sooyoung: "Y/n, with me being here. You won't have a normal life. But with me gone, you will have one"

Y/n: "We were supposed to build my PC"

Sooyoung: "Tomorrow we're doing that. Everything should've been here today"

Jihyo: "Yeah, it's all in her room"

Sooyoung: "I'm gonna go see a good friend of mine, get this cleaned up. And I'll see you all tomorrow"

Y/n: "Wait, after you go back to America...can you please come back"

Sooyoung: "I'll be here for your graduation, but I won't be here in between that. I need to stay away for your safety"

Y/n: "Promise?"

Sooyoung: "Promise. Oh. This belongs to you" She handed Y/n the bracelet and put it on her wrist before walking out the door

Y/n: "I'm sorry"

Sana: "Why?"

Y/n: "I almost killed Seyoung"

Chae: "Don't be so-"

Mina: "Shush. I'm not saying you have to be sorry, but what did you do?"

Y/n: "She shot Sooyoung, so I choked her until she ran out of breath.....I checked to see if she was breathing....like 5 minutes after"

Chae: "Hell yeah"

Mina: "Chaeyoung"

Nay: "No no...let Chae celebrate"

Jihyo: "Good job baby"

Y/n laughed "Okay, well me, Rae, and Dal are gonna take a nap"

Dal: "We are?"

Rae: "Oh I love sleep"

Y/n smiled "I know babe"

They went up to Y/n's room and fell asleep on her bed cuddled up together. All she needed at this moment was to relax.

The next day, Sooyoung came over in the morning "Hey, so I got it cleaned up. It's all better now"

Y/n ran down the stairs and into the kitchen "Mom, my stuffie is missing?"

Jihyo: "Where was he last?"

Y/n: "On my bed. I already check Dobby's bed, but he's not there. Mom I can't find him"

Sooyoung: "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "Hi. So mom, I'm gonna go check my room again" She ran up the stairs into her room and Jihyo walked out "I'm sorry"