#12

After the New Year, it was slowly approaching the start of school. Nayeon and Momo went to the school to sign Y/n up.

Nay: "So yes? She does need to be potty trained?"

Principal: "Yes"

Momo: "Her talking isn't the best either, she can speak, but stutter some words, and when she wants speak for a long time, it's turns into some kind of-"

Principal: "Babbling?"

Momo: "Yeah..."

Principal: "That's normal with the 3, 4, and sometimes 5 year olds. Nothing to worry about"

Nay: "So there are 9 of us, do I just put all of our names on the paper?"

Principal: "Yes, just put your name, not full name so you can have space"

Momo: "Okay"

Y/n looked up while holding onto her dragon, she made eye contact with the principal, who smiled and gave her a sticker.

Y/n: "Tank you"

Nay: "Also, there is a chance she might throw out some curse words. She accidentally picked those words up by some very idiotic people"

Momo: "I thought Cha...never mind"

Nay: "It wasn't their smartest moment"

Principal: "Okay, well I'm glad to have her join us for the new school year"

Momo held Y/n close, since she didn't want to be put down. They her paperwork done and left the school, they couldn't tell if Y/n was excited or not.

When the day came, Tzuyu got Y/n dressed and Chaeyoung got her backpack ready. She ate a quick breakfast, she didn't sit in a high chair but in an actual chair at a small table and ate her breakfast, which was an absolute mess.

Jeong: "Okay, I'll drive her to school, and Jihyo you're picking her up right?"

Jihyo: "Yup, don't forget stuffie"

Nay: "Stuffie is by the door ready for his first day of school too"

Sana helped Y/n put her shoes on, and put stuffie in her arms "I love you baby"

Y/n: "I wove you"

Mina and Momo worked on a little sign, and leaned it against the wall, Y/n took a picked near it, which was saying the first day of preschool

Jeongyeon made it to the school, and brought Y/n down who didn't want to leave. "M-Mama"

Jeong: "Baby, you're gonna have so much fun. You'll make new friends, learn new things."

Y/n started to cry "M-Mama no"

Jeongyeon carried her inside the building and into the classroom that Y/n would stay in. She put Y/n down and gave her a kiss on the head "Mama has to go, be good and have fun"

Y/n tried going towards Jeongyeon but the teacher carried her "I'll take care of her"

Jeong: "Thank you, bye"

Jeongyeon slowly left the school, but felt bad because she knows Y/n only stays with people she trust. Which is only Itzy and Straykids because they are around all the time.

The teacher held onto Y/n and Y/n calmed down. She found the stuffed animal on the floor and bent down to pick it up "Look"

Y/n slowly look and grabbed stuffie "H-He s-stuffie"

Teacher: "Stuffie? Nice name. Your mama is gonna be back later, today we get to have fun"

The teacher slowly let Y/n down and let her sit down in her assigned chair. The other kids started coming in and filling the seats, Y/n didn't like it.