#26

The three looked at each other, Nayeon walked away but all of the adults were watching them. Rae grabbed their hands and pulled up stairs "Boo guard the stairs"

Boo sat down on the bottom step, and when Chaeyoung tried to go up he started growling and barking at her.

Jeong: "When did she teach Boo how to do that"

Jihyo: "Are you surprised considering he used to move a stool so she can get cookies and give him a treat"

Chae: "Well I guess we'll have to wait until one or all of them come down. Or Boo can I get through?"

Boo growled so Chaeyoung backed off "You got it dude, they want privacy"

The kids talked for about an hour an half. Dal ran down the stairs "Forget this, I'm going home."

Rae came down next "Mom we can either go together or come on your own. I'm out"

Y/n: "Boo let go, come here" He carefully climbed the steps and entered her room. Y/n locked the door, now leaving all the adults confused

Nay: "Oh shit."

Misun: "That's not what I expected to happen"

Chae: "What do you think happened"

Aera: "They came to a disagreement? I mean Dal stormed out of here, Rae looked really mad and said she was going home with or without you"

Haewon: "I would say follow our kids, but I think they need alone time for right now"

Minji: "I don't understand this"

Y/n came down the stairs and into the kitchen where the adults were "Still talking about us?"

Momo: "What happened"

Y/n: "None of your damn business"

Jihyo spanked Y/n a few times "I don't care if you're mad or not, you do Not talk like that to your mom"

Y/n: "You're right, I'm sorry Mama. I meant to say it is not your concern and that it my own problem. So if you don't mind, I'll be in my room"

Momo: "The fu-"

Y/n looked at Jihyo, and got sarcastic "Is that better"

Jihyo looked at Y/n, who took off upstairs before Jihyo had a chance to give her another spanking. She was risking it, but she wasn't gonna back down.

Jihyo: "That girl"

Nay: "We're too soft on her you know that right?"

Dahyun: "She's a good kid, but when she gets in trouble, she knows what she does wrong"

Nay: "Ji, go up there and tell her that behavior is not acceptable"

Jihyo: "I tried"

Nay: "Fine, I'll do it"

Jeong: "No, she's upset right now. If you do that, she's gonna get even more upset and she might think you hate her or she might hate you"

Nay: "Okay, yeah. Makes sense"

Dal walked back into the house "I forgot my backpack"

Momo: "You didn't bring a backpack"

Dal: "My sleepover one, I'm not coming back here"

Rae walked into the house "I forgot...Oh it's you"

Dal: "I forgot my bag Rae Park"

Rae: "I didn't ask Gwan Dal"