#29

Jeongyeon called Y/n down "Come here please"

Y/n happily came down the stairs "Yes mama"

Jeong: "Why is there makeup on the collars of your uniforms"

Y/n: "Oh well I um was just trying it out and wore makeup to school"

Jeong: "That's a lie, what's the real reason"

Y/n: "I wasn't wearing makeup?"

Jeongyeon got a napkin from the kitchen and wiped it on her neck, having it reveal a tiny bit of what was left. "What happened here?"

Y/n: "Nothing"

Jeong: "It looks like it's going away, but what happened?"

Y/n: "Okay, I stole Mina's curling iron. I wanted to try it for my date. I've never done it on my own, and I didn't want help. So I did it and burned myself, I covered it up so you guys don't freak out and so Mina doesn't know I stole her curling iron"

Jeong: "We wouldn't have been mad, or anything. Did you put medicine on it?"

Y/n: "Yeah, so you're not mad?"

Jeong: "No, as long as you're okay"

Y/n: "Okay"

Jeongyeon kissed her head and Y/n went upstairs now feeling bad because she lied. She worked all this time to hide and keep this secret, but now she wants to confess.

When she got to her room, she found Dobby chewing on his toy on her bed "I can't tell them...no I'm not gonna do it"

After the last mark went away, Y/n hung out with her moms more. She was already half way through the school year and was one of the popular ones because of Dal.

Dal: "Babe and Baby, we got invited to a party"

Rae: "We or you?"

Dal: "We, come on. You know they're your friends too, not just mine"

Y/n: "Are you sure?"

Rae: "They don't talk to us, we talk to other people that aren't them"

Y/n: "They invite you to places and say pass along the message"

Rae: "We never hang with them when your absent because they don't talk to us

Y/n: "When you're not there, they make fun of us. To our faces"

Dal: "What?"

Rae: "Y/n. You weren't supposed to say that. Don't listen to her"

Y/n: "Oh, yeah. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that"

Dal: "They make fun of you guys?"

Y/n: "Yeah, we didn't want to tell you because we know you would break off your friendship just to defend us"

Dal: "Hell yeah I am. You are my girlfriends, and I'm not about to let some guys make fun of you"

Rae: "No, it's okay"

Dal: "We're gonna crash that party. Us three tonight, we're sneaking out, and we're going to that party. You'll see what I'll do later"

They made it through the school day, and it was Friday so it was their day to do whatever they wanted after school as long as it's not illegal.

They just went into the treehouse and talked about tonight. Which came quicker than expected, but this time they were prepared, Y/n moved the camera away from her window a little bit because now she can get away without them knowing.