#27

The three started their walk home from school, and walked into Rae's house laughing. Minji and Haewon walked over to them

Haewon: "You made up?"

Rae: "Made up? Mom what are you talking about?"

Minji: "This whole weekend you guys hated each other"

Dal: "We don't hate each other though. We would never give up our friendship"

Haewon got on the phone and called Sana "Yeah, so our kids are friends again"

Y/n: "Never stopped being friends"

Haewon: "They didn't like each other, right?"

Sana: "Yeah they had some disagreement and stopped talking"

Haewon: "Well they are here laughing saying they were friends all along"

Sana: "No, we saw the glare in their eyes, we saw them leave with their bags.........their bags are here"

Haewon: "No I saw it here- the fuck"

Rae: "Language"

Dal: "Well Mrs.Park, we're gonna go to the treehouse"

The trio left the house and made it to the treehouse, but couldn't climb up it, Aera and Sana were standing there.

Aera: "So are you or are you not friends?"

Dal: "Mom, are you guys okay. We've always been friends"

Sana: "You didn't talk all weekend"

Y/n: "Mom, we hung out on Saturday don't you remember"

She pulled out her phone and showed them a picture they took at the park with milkshakes in their hands. Then showed them the day it was taken "What is going on?"

Sana: "No. Dal and Rae stormed down the stairs- No this is wrong. We know what we saw"

Aera: "We we're worried about you guys"

Dal: "First Mrs.Park, now Miss Sana, and you too mom. What's going on"

Jihyo walked out "Minji called me, you guys are pranking us, aren't you"

Y/n: "Look mom, we've always been friends. We talked and we came to an agreement which we all had a say in and Dal left to go make a gift for me and Rae, Rae went home so she can start planning. Me and Boo talked about hang out for Saturday. We have no idea what you're talking about"

Jihyo: "Plan, gift, hang out?"

Dal: "I made a gift for my girlfriends"

Rae: "I'm planning our first official date which was Saturday"

Y/n: "I talked to Boo about my surprise for my boyfriend and girlfriend to do on our date on Saturday. So why would we be mad if we were dating"

Sana: "I'm sorry what?"

Y/n: "Yeah, so does it make sense that we would refuse to see each other?"

Jihyo: "No, you didn't leave your room all weekend"

Y/n: "Mom, I did. I had a date"

Jihyo: "Did you sneak out of the house, because I know you didn't leave. You guys didn't like each other. Like I'm sure as hell proud of you guys, but you're making me feel like I'm losing my mind"

Dal: "Miss Park, we would never do that. I think something here is wrong, because that weekend you remembered about us is wrong"

Rae: "Miss Sana, do you believe us?"