#40

Y/n spent a lot of time with Sooyoung, and there wasn't much to do. No big details, and just did some mother/daughter things. It's all fun, and they got a lot closer.

Minji: "Okay we trust Jihyo, she can watch them"

Y/n: "Oh great we got the strict one"

Jihyo: "I'm just making sure you're not gonna die"

Momo: "Don't start getting over dramatic"

Y/n: "Eomma raised me...it's in my blood to be over dramatic"

Sana: "We know"

The kids were gonna get ready to leave in the next week. The tickets were booked, the hotels were reserved, the cars are rented. And skateboards were packed

Dal: "Why do we have to take these"

Jihyo: "I'm doing my own thing while in America. Your transportation is taxi, Uber, or skateboarding. If you guys don't want to skateboard, start saving up money for the transportation..oh just take the bus"

Rae: "I have 1 week to learn to skate, this is great"

Dal: "Get the camera, this is gonna be good"

Y/n and Dal skated down the street and started doing some tricks. Rae on the other hand, watched them and smiled as she recorded them.

Finally Dal and Y/n started to teach Rae how to ride. It was pretty good but the pole Rae crashed into says other wise.

When it finally was time to leave. Jihyo and the kids got on the plane and headed to America. They were so excited, Jihyo took pictures of them to send to everyone else back at home.

Y/n: "Rae, what did you plan"

Rae: "What makes you think I made plans for everything"

Dal: "You always do that. You may not seem like the type. But you planned all our dates down to the last second"

Rae sighed and pulled out her notebook "Okay so first..."

By the time Rae finished going over her schedule, they saw it as a good plan and something they can work with.

They made it to the hotel and started to unpack. Jihyo got her own room but made sure Rae, Dal, and Y/n were settled in. Now letting them go explore LA.

They held their skateboards as they walked around the city. Y/n got pushed every so often by someone walking by "Why did we choose LA, there's a thousand more cities in this country"

Dal: "Because of her"

Sooyoung: "Me, thank you very much"

Y/n: "Oh yeah, you. No, I still don't see why we chose here"

Rae: "She's a little grumpy because someone is always bumping into her"

Dal: "She almost fought a guy"

Y/n: "Is he really considered a guy when he's our age"

Rae: "Yes because he was built"

Y/n: "Whatever"

Sooyoung: "Why didn't you fight him?"

Y/n: "Because his girlfriend pulled him away and they pulled me away. He was so rude, I'm surprised he has a girlfriend"

Dal: "He bumped into Y/n, then blamed her for it. The thing is, Y/n wasn't having it, but wanted to be nice so she politely corrected him. He scoffed and called her a bitch. Y/n racked him and they almost fought"

Sooyoung: "Don't let your mom find out"

Rae: "Oh she already knows"

Sooyoung: "My mom rader power needs a lot of work, but she must be really good"