#21

After the whole water park incident, everyone has been over protective about the kids. But after 2 weeks, it calmed down. The bracelets were finished, tested, and ready to go.

Haewon: "So guess what?"

Jihyo: "You made a way to keep Y/n from getting the dang cookies"

Aera: "Problem?"

Jihyo: "Everywhere we hide them, we catch her eating cookies a day later...like damn"

Minji: "Well no, but we have bracelets done. One for Dal and one for Y/n."

Everyone was so happy, and they put the bracelets on the kids, then let them go back to playing. It was a chill weekend like always with a play date at one of their houses.

When Twice finally left JYP, they had already bought the house and moved in, they had given Blackpink, Red Velvet, Itzy, and Straykids their new address so just in case they wanted to visit they have the new place. Also because Y/n got close with them.

Y/n: "Satang!"

Sana ran up the stairs and into Y/n's room "Yes baby? What's wrong"

Y/n: "Stuffie! I can't find stuffie! The dragon, he's lost"

Sana: "Have you checked the boxes you haven't opened yet?"

Y/n: "Yes, now those boxes are open"

Sana: "I feel like that was sarcasm, and I'm gonna let it go"

Y/n: "I can't find my dragon"

Sana looked all over the house and couldn't find it, and Rae and Dal were on their way over with their parents. It's a big house to host parties, sleepovers, and just hold a family of 10.

Sana: "Baby, I'm sorry. I can't find your dragon"

Y/n remembered something and waited until Sana left the room to open the secret door in her closet. It's a small room, so she crawled in and found stuffie there, she forgot she left him in there.

Y/n ran down the stairs "Satang I found it"

Sana: "Where was it"

Y/n: "He was in the closet"

Sana: "Okay, be careful and don't lose him"

Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Momo ran into the house all excited, Jihyo quietly followed behind them because she was tired.

Sana: "What?"

Chae: "We won, we are Twice without the JYP"

Momo: "It's exciting"

Sana: "Why is Jihyo not excited"

Jihyo: "No I am, but I did everything so I'm just tired. Where is Y/n"

Sana: "Upstairs in her room"

Jihyo: "Nayeon I told Y/n to clean her things from the living room. Can you?"

Nay: "Sure"

Chae: "Are you gonna-"

Nay: "Y/n come here!"

Y/n slid down the banister and walked up to Nayeon "Yes Eomma?"

Nay: "What did your mom tell you do do?"

Y/n looked at Jihyo "Pick up my things from the living room"

Nay: "And what did you not do?"

Y/n: "Pick up my things from the living room"

Nay: "Exactly, go do it now"

Y/n: "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry mom"

Jihyo kissed Y/n on her forehead "It's okay"