#4

On Y/n's 2nd birthday, she was climbing down the couch and waddling her way to the kitchen because everyone was going there.

Jihyo: "Y/n baby, guess what"

Y/n giggled "W-wat?"

Jihyo: "You're two"

Chaeyoung whispered in Y/n's ear, Y/n repeated what she said "Sh..."

Chae: "Sh...It. Shhit. Shit"

Y/n: "...Sh-Shit?"

Chae: "Yes!"

Y/n started to laugh, then looked at Jihyo who was glaring at Chaeyoung. She reached over to grab Chaeyoung by her ear, then looked at Y/n "Baby, don't say that. Please"

Y/n giggled, she watched Jihyo pull Chaeyoung to her room. So she looked at Mina "I-Ina-Inawi"

Mina: "Yes baby?"

Y/n: "Ca-Ca-Cawwy"

Mina picked up Y/n, and let her look at all the decorations she had. They want to celebrate with a lot of people, but they haven't announced her to the world, so they did the next best thing.

Sana: "Mina, can you go change her, and get her changed into her clothes"

Mina: "Sure, we'll be back"

Mina walked into Y/n's room, getting her clothes. It was a small shirt with overalls. Then put on some shoes, and put a little jacket on since it was raining a little outside.

Y/n: "W-Wain?"

Mina: "Rain? Yeah it's raining. You're smart you know that. You're picking up talking like it's nothing, but your stutter is slowing you down. Either way you're cute"

Y/n just stared at her, but then laughed. Mina smiled as she picked her up and took her back to the living room where they have a little backpack ready. It was one of those leash ones.

Momo: "I still don't get why we have that, we can just carry her"

Nay: "Because we can't carry her forever, and when we do let her walk, she loves to run, more like waddle, away from us. All the time, so this keeps her close"

Momo: "When has she tried to get away?"

Nay: "She climbed over her playpen and ran out the door of the practice room because we forgot to close it"

Jeong: "When we leave our front door open for too long"

Sana: "At the doctors when we were waiting, she didn't want to play with the toys"

Jihyo: "At the park when we thought she was in the middle of all of us"

Mina: "At the store because she loves hide and seek"

Dahyun: "When Chan and Felix babysat her in their dorm and she got lost but was really under Chan's bed the whole time. She caused the whole dorm to freak out"

Chae: "When Itzy babysat over here, and Y/n caused them to freak out when she hid in the basement"

Tzu: "At the company when she got curious about elevator and we all had to run up 7 flights of stairs"

Momo: ".....okay"

Nay: "You can't forget that this is all in a time matter of 3 weeks"

Momo: "Yeah, that all makes sense now"

Nayeon attached the bag to Y/n, then put a snack, and a book in her little bag. Then grabbed the big backpack and made sure it was set with all the things needed.