#36

Y/n: "Mr.Kim gave it to me"

Nay: "Why...?"

Y/n: "He taught me how to shoot a gun and how to throw a knife. I'm better at knife throwing so I got to pick a knife to keep"

Jihyo: "Nope, no. Hell No"

Y/n: "Mom I'm not gonna use it, well...not to kill anyone"

Jeong: "This knife is gonna stay at home while you're at school. And if you're gonna carry it around, then it needs to stay concealed"

Y/n: "Ok-"

Mina: "No, it's not that I don't trust you, but I just don't want you carrying it around"

Y/n: "Also makes sense....I told her to give it to Chae"

Chae: "Is it because I would've given it to you no matter what?"

Y/n: "Yeah"

Chae: "No, I agree with them....I don't want you carrying that knife around"

Y/n: "...I'm in the mafia?"

Momo: "You're part of the family, not in it....Let us talk about it, go to your room. Or go show Dal and Rae your mafia clothes"

Y/n: "Okay whatever" She got up and knocked the chair over. Jihyo snapped "Hey!"

Y/n picked the chair up and pushed it in "I'm sorry"

Jihyo: "Fix the attitude, got it"

Y/n: "Yes ma'am"

They started talking and Dal and Rae were at Rae's house for the day, so she walked over there and knocked on the door.

Minji opened it "It's the mafia princess, come in. Love the look"

Y/n hugged her "Thank you Mrs.Park, where are they?"

Haewon called in from the living room "Rae's room"

Y/n nodded and went to Rae's room and they talked for a long time. Y/n was really into the outfit, and loved the way it look. She even showed them the bracelet and they found it so cool she's basically in the family now.

After about 3 hours, Y/n said bye and left back to her house. When she walked in, they were in the living room watching a movie, so she went to them.

Mina paused the movie "What did they say"

Y/n: "They loved it"

Dahyun: "Is this your new look"

Y/n: "No"

Jihyo: "Want me to take your picture so you can always remember this?"

Y/n: "Sure"

Jihyo took Y/n's photo by the door and they loved the look. Right before Y/n walked up the stairs Sana called out "What about your knife?"

Y/n: "I thought I couldn't be trusted with it?"

Nay: "That's not it and you know it. When have we ever agreed to you holding a weapon?"

Y/n: "Never, but I promise I'll be careful and I'll be safe"

Jeong: "We know"

Tzu: "What are your plans for the knife, just to keep on you?"

Y/n: "Well I want to practice knife throwing. But other than that...yeah, just in case another Seyoung situation pops up which I know won't happen"

Jihyo: "We figured. So we'll tell you what's gonna happen with this. And we can agree to it, then we'll continue, okay?"

Y/n: "Okay"

Chae: "While you're at school, you keep it in your room on your shelf or anywhere where Dobby can't get it"

Jihyo: "When you're not at school, you can carry it on your, but you keep it concealed at all times, unless you need to use it to like open a box, or cut something to open something...you know"

Jeong: "Outside the house is the same thing, but mainly keep in hidden"

Tzuyu: "If you want to practice, you'll buy yourself a target, and we'll let you practice, but make sure everything is out of the way, and no one is gonna get hurt"

Y/n: "Can I make my own target?"

Jihyo: "Anything that isn't the tree, house, or fence...or treehouse. Also no people, but that's common sense"

Y/n: "But you're okay with me keeping it?"

Nay: "Yeah, you were always gonna keep it. The decision is to let you hold it on you or use it, all that. But keeping it, yeah you were always gonna keep it"

Y/n: "I agree"

Jihyo handed Y/n the knife "It's pretty"

Y/n held onto it "Have any of you tried it"

Jeong: "Yeah, it backwards instead of forward....I never tried again"

Y/n: "What I teach you"

Chae: "I want to learn!"

Jihyo: "You're allowed to teach anyone but her, because she kill one of us by accident if she tried"

Chae: "Offended....and it would be on accident, so would that really be my fault"

Jihyo: "Exactly why you shouldn't"

Mina: "I want to learn"

Y/n laughed a little and nodded "I'm just gonna go play some games for a bit. Love you guys"

They each gave her a kiss on her head and went back to their movie. Y/n went to play some games and actually started streaming that same day, she called Dal and Rae and told them. They were the first ones on.

Y/n put it on her Instagram, and a few other people joined. Y/n played a few games and made small talk, fixed her camera and mic so everything can be set.

Y/n: "This is not my normal attire...But it's a good one"

She laughs and continued to play games, the door opened, Dahyun walked in "Y/n?"

Y/n quickly covered the camera "Mom, I'm streaming"

Dahyun freaked out "Oh, I'll tell you later" and left the room

When she uncovered the camera, she looked at the comments and her worst nightmare appeared, they saw Dahyun, and heard her say mom.

Once finally found Y/n, the girl that was introduced years ago, but they never saw her face again. Here she is, on stream, and was caught with Dahyun walking in...

Y/n: "No it wasn't...oh gosh"

After about an hour, more people came in, and apparently word got out about this streamer was Kim Y/n.

To hide her real name, her streamer name was Kim.Dragon...but the dots connected real quick Kim Y/n loves dragons and carried a stuffed dragon everywhere. It's in every picture as she grew up, the dragon either in her hands, or the head sticking out of the zipped up backpack. Only her face was hidden.

Y/n: "I do like dragons, but I won't show you any dragons...."

There was no going back, and she was gonna have to face the people later. Only a few people know, the school staff, Dal, Rae, and Yoon and his dad because of how many years they've gone to school together.

That's the only thing she's ever liked about Dal and his dad, is that they haven't exposed who Y/n is and that she's the daughter of Twice. But she mainly thinks that it's because her boyfriend's mom is his dad's boss....still