#9

Ignore the fact I'm using their 4th anniversary costumes...I know

With just a couple of months passing, it was now Halloween was coming up. It was also the 5th anniversary of Twice coming up, they are gonna do a concert for their fans in Seoul.

Y/n was listening to them pick out their outfits while she was laying on the ground with Boo. Tzuyu wanted to be Maleficent, Mina was gonna be an angel, Dahyun wanted to be...Genie?

Dahyun: "He's blue, oh come on. I know you like it"

Nay: "That's gonna be funny, you know I do"

Dahyun: "I can't wait, but what about Y/n"

Jihyo: "Put her in a dragon onesie, she drags that thing around all the time"

Y/n: "Doin?"

Momo: "We are dressing up, having fun. Being in costumes"

Y/n smiled and laughed a little, Sana was showing her different ideas but Y/n wasn't really paying attention to them

Jihyo: "What does she like?"

Mina: "Tantrums"

Dahyun: "Cursing, she called a bitch the other day"

Y/n: "Bi-Bitch"

Dahyun: "She called me a bitch today"

Jihyo: "Y/n..."

Y/n climbed behind Sana, and sat there not wanting to be in trouble. Jihyo just laughed and walked to the kitchen.

Sana: "Mal...from that Disney movie. The Daughter of Maleficent and Tzuyu you just happen to be Maleficent"

Tzu: "Oh my gosh, that's perfect"

Jihyo yelled from the kitchen "Before you say anything, we're not dying her hair or putting a wig on her"

Sana: "Then"

Nay: "I think at the store, they have this spray for hair color, it's completely safe, and will wash off that same day"

Jihyo: "Let's do that. Sana just buy some leather jacket or something, what does she wear?"

Sana looked up a picture "This should be easy, we got this"

Y/n was giggling behind Sana, who then turned around and started tickling her. Y/n didn't know what was happening, but as of right she just knew Sana was having fun.

Jeong: "Okay, time for the park!"

Y/n got up and fell off the couch, they were ready to stop her crying but Y/n got up and ran to Jeongyeon. They were surprised because normally kids would cry after getting slightly hurt.

Jihyo: "I bought a soccer ball that won't hurt if she kicks it, but see if she likes it. She likes kicking things, so this could be fun for her"

Tzuyu: "I have the bike"

Sana: "Oh I think I have a hint of how she might be as she grows up."

Mina: "How"

Sana: "You know I took her out last week, well she got distracted at the boys skating at the park. She just stared at them and didn't play anything. But she got up so I figured she would go play, but one of the boys let her sit on their skateboard and carefully pushed her from one end of the park and back"

Jihyo: "You let our kid go with a stranger"

Sana: "I was watching her, Y/n was having fun, but after he carefully set her on the ground and left. Y/n came back to me. She has an interest"