#16

Mina waited and let everyone in and they all gathered in the bathroom which was tight, but away from Y/n.

She showed them the tip, and Jihyo picked it up "Is this from my needle, did I stab my daughter"

Sana: "You fixed the dragon"

Jihyo ran out and later came running in "good news and bad news"

Nay: "Good news"

Jihyo: "I didn't stab my daughter"

Momo: "Bad news is that someone else did"

Jihyo: "Yeah, Do you think we should take her to the hospital or something?"

Chae: "What's worse is that we don't know when it happened, and we won't be able to tell who did it"

Jihyo: "Okay, so hospital or no?"

Chae: "I think we should wait"

Dahyun: "I agree, if she starts to feel sick then we will, it could've been like they tried but didn't get a chance to do it"

Sana: "It happened on the plane"

Momo: "How can you be so sure?"

Sana: "Y/n was wearing a hoodie that was too big for her at the airports, so it would've taken a lot to get it through the hoodie, the overalls, and her shirt just to reach her skin"

Tzu: "Makes sense, cause on the plane she wasn't wearing the hoodie, but how did she not feel anything"

Mina: "I don't know, but let's just make sure she's doing fine"

They walked out of the restroom, Y/n was laying in bed, watching TV. She got excited when she saw all of her moms.

Nay: "How do you feel baby?"

Y/n: "Good"

Jeong: "Not feeling sick?"

Y/n: "Nope"

Mina: "How does your itch feel?"

Y/n: "No itchy anymore"

Mina: "Good"

Jihyo: "Did you put a bandaid on it?"

Mina: "Yeah, it started bleeding"

Nay: "Let's be real, if something was gonna happen, it would've happened already"

Tzu: "So now we know...keep her close and people further away"

Sana: "Can we fight the people who won't back off"

Tzu: "Ye-"
Nay: "No"
Tzu: "....No"

Y/n looked at them "Move?"

Nayeon looked at her confused and picked her up and stood her up but she fell down. Y/n started to freak out, and they found out the effects.

Mina: "Y/n can you shake her head?"

Y/n shook her head, Mina smiled "How about your hand?"

Y/n tried but couldn't, so she started to cry and the others didn't know what to do.

Y/n looked at them, and slowly fell asleep. Mina looked at her "Wait, No. No. No!"

Jihyo: "Mina. Mina. Mina...Mina!"

Mina jolted awake, and saw that she was sitting on the plane. She looked over and saw Dahyun and Y/n looking at her from the middle row, and Jihyo as well since she was sitting next to her.

Jihyo: "I've been calling you, our flight landed. Are you okay?"

Mina got up and moved over to Y/n "Hey cover us, I need to check something"