#6

Chaeyoung looked at her phone "This video is never getting deleted. We can tell her how her first birthday with us went"

Jihyo: "That's gonna be funny"

Jeongyeon cut the cake and started handing out slices, and even cut a small part for Y/n, who came back and dug into the cake with her hands.

Chan: "Thank you for the piece"

Yeji: "Yeah, it's good"

Jihyo: "Thank you, it's made by the bakery"

They laughed, the looked over and saw a huge mess on the table and Y/n's face. They waited until she was done eating so they can clean up her face.

At the end of the day, they made it home. Y/n was all over the house, running all over the place, she was too hyper, so the others just let her do that she wanted to.

Y/n: "N-nana"

Sana: "Yes baby"

Y/n: "p-pway"

Sana: "Not now...Sana is tired"

Y/n: "T-Tay"

Jihyo: "Do you think if we try to correct her, it could make it worse?"

Nay: "Yeah, she might start getting frustrated. We'll see what the doctor says tomorrow"

The next day, at the doctors, Sana was watching Y/n play with the toys. Nobody was near them, so she didn't have to be extra careful. But someone did walk in, Sana kept her head down but still a close eye on Y/n.

Their kid started to play with Y/n, and Sana was hoping for the doctors to come in soon. Y/n and the other kid were playing for a while, the mom walked up to her "Hey, I'm Jung Sooyoung"

Sana changed her voice a little lower "Hi"

Sooyoung: "Our little ones seem to be getting along, we can set up a play date for them to play. He hasn't gotten a lot of friends"

Sana sighed "Uh, ma'am I-"

Nurse: "Kim Y/n"

Sana nodded, picked up Y/n and her things. They headed inside. Sana took off her mask and talked to the nurse who then later called in the doctor.

They did the test, which was very simple and didn't take very long. He suggested speech therapy, but Sana didn't want to make any decisions without the others. So she got the number and headed home. After picking up the food though.

Sana walked in "Uh, whatcha doing"

Jihyo: "This is our swear jar"

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung ran in, grabbing the food and taking it to the table. Jihyo put the hair down "Where will this money go? I don't know, maybe to Y/n after she becomes of age. Put it in a safe place then give it to her later"

Sana: "Okay, we'll get everyone. I gotta tell you about the doctors"

They all gathered at the table. Momo was getting the food ready for Y/n, then fed her when it was done. Sana explained what the doctors think Y/n should do

Nay: "Y/n, can you say puppy?"

Y/n: "U-Up-Uppy"

Nay: "Pup...py. Pup. Py. Puppy"

Y/n: "Up...Py. U-Uppy"

Nay: "P"

Y/n: "P"

Nay: "Puppy"

Y/n: "U-U-Up-Uppy!"

Nay: "Okay...good enough"

Jeong: "I think she might have a slight stutter. We can take her to that speech thing. But I have a feeling when she gets mad, or sad, or just frustrated...she's gonna have a problem with it. Other than that, she might be okay"