#17

For the next 2 weeks, they did multiple concerts in different cities. Y/n got to go to Disneyland, they took a bunch of pictures, and she tried so much food.

When they made it back to Seoul, it was morning. While everyone went home, Tzuyu went to the school to pick up anything Y/n could've missed.

They are in Kindergarten, it's mainly numbers, colors, and the alphabet. So Dahyun sat with Y/n at her little kid table, and helped her with the work if she needed it, but Y/n is pretty smart and got it down.

The next day, Y/n got to school and Yoon walked up "You're back"

Y/n: "Yea Yoon"

Yoon: "Rae and Dal made new best friend"

Y/n walked into the classroom and saw Rae and Dal talking to a new girl. Yoon sat down next to Y/n who sat at her desk

Yoon: "I sorry for how I treat you"

Y/n: "It's okay, who she?"

Yoon: "Ara"

Dal looked up and saw Y/n "Y/n!"

Rae looked back and both of them hugged Y/n, but Y/n kept looking at Ara who was looking at the two kids who ran away from her.

Y/n: "She best friend?"

Rae: "You best friend"

Dal gave Y/n a kiss on her cheek, which was normal to do because they think it's normal. Rae did the same thing, Y/n returned the favor.

Ara walked over "Hi"

Y/n: "Hi"

Ara: "I Ara, my new friends"

Y/n: "My friends"

Ara: "We share"

Y/n: "My friends, but you join"

Ara: "No my friends but you join us"

Rae: "Ara join us"

Ara: "But you my friends"

Dal: "Yes but Y/n our best friend"

Ara: "I know you longer"

Y/n: "We met when we young"

Rae: "3"

Ara: "Oh, then I join"

Y/n smiled, but something doesn't like Ara, what they did know is that this was Ara's last week because her mom is gonna get transferred again.

Ara tried to join the kiss thing, but they wouldn't let her. She started to get mad, but there was nothing she can do.

Ara: "I join you"

Y/n: "But that our thing"

Dal: "I like Y/n and Rae a lot"

Y/n: "I like Dal and Rae"

Rae: "I like Y/n and Dal"

Y/n: "But you friends with us"

Ara huffed and walked away, but the trio didn't know what to say, they said they were friends so is Ara didn't like that they were just friends, then she needed to move on.

For the next 2 years, Rae, Dal, and Y/n hung out a lot still. Now in 2nd grade, and they were also still in the same grade.

Rae: "Haewon says she can take me to the field trip"

Y/n: "Do you like Haewon"

Rae: "She's nice and mama likes her"

Dal: "My mama says she can take me"