#14

When Mina went to go pick up Y/n, Rae and Dal were eating snacks together on the steps. Minji called Rae over and Mina called Y/n over.

Before Y/n left she gave them both a kiss on the cheek. Mina stood there "What?"

Minji laughed a little "Oh okay then"

Mina picked up Y/n "Whats up with the kiss?"

Y/n: "Fwends kiss me too"

Minji walked over "Hi, I'm Minji...this is Rae"

Mina: "Oh yes, uh so we talked it over. We would love for Y/n to go over and do a little play date, but we would feel more comfortable if we got to stay with her"

Minji: "Totally fine, I wrote my address down just in case. You can come after school tomorrow, and I can't wait to meet whoever brings her tomorrow"

Mina: "That will be Jihyo"

Minji: "Okay, totally fine...also was it me or did Y/n you know-"

Mina: "Yes she did, because they kissed her...wait where?"

Y/n pointed to her lip, and Mina burst out laughing "Oh sweetie...wait both?"

Rae: "We play house"

Minji: "So why kiss?"

Rae: "He kiss her and I feel sad cause I no do anything"

Y/n: "Yea"

Mina: "Oh boy, now I gotta explain this to the others"

Minji: "Do you guys not approve of this?"

Mina: "It's not that, we don't care. Nayeon didn't want Y/n to get her first kiss"

Minji: "Well...I think it's too late for that"

Mina smiled and said her goodbyes, Rae and Y/n waved bye to each other and then both waved at Dal who was waving back.

When they got home, Mina told the other what happened and Jeongyeon burst out laughing. Chaeyoung gave Y/n a high five who was too busy watching Tv.

Nay: "My baby- My baby?! She got her first kiss? Her first 2 kisses!"

Jihyo: "Calm do- oh"

Nayeon fell to the ground being over dramatic so the others just ignored her and left to be laying on the ground. It took about 5 minutes for her to get up.

The next day, during playtime, the trio was playing with stuffie and other random toys when Yoon grabbed stuffie again

Dal: "That hers"

Y/n: "Yea t-that mine"

Yoon: "No!"

Y/n grabbed stuffie back and pushed him, he just stumbled, but Dal helped Y/n and pushed him harder so he can fall back.

Y/n smiled and they all went back to play, after about 2 minutes, the teacher walked over "Okay, you three explain why you pushed Yoon"

Rae: "He mean, he take stuffie and no give back. So we take"

Yoon: "Noo"

Dal: "Yeah he take stuffie"

Y/n just nodded because she was a little scared that they would all be in trouble. The teacher squatted down to get closer to their level "We do not push, I want you to say sorry to Yoon"

Y/n: "Sowwy"

Rae: "Sorry"

Dal: "No! He mean"