Chapter 1

I Can't Live Without You...

The bus rumbled over the red dirt, jumping up and down whenever the wheels met a hole or a ditch. My book swayed with the movements of the bus and I was constantly reading the same page over and over again. I tried to read the page again but groaned and put it away in my bag. I looked out the window, resting my elbow on the sill and my head on my hand.

The night was creepy and the moon lit the empty plains. Only a few small trees were spotted here and there on the journey. I don't even know why I let my sister talk me into this. She said it would be good for me to go out and explore the wilderness. I knew she was saying a load of crap but what was I to do? I still went with her and the further away we get from the city the more I feel home sick and regret fills my body. Going on a wilderness trip in a bus with a bunch of people wasn't exactly what I would call a picnic.

My sister Julia hummed to one of her favourite songs while texting to her fiancé back home. I was two years older than her and she's the one getting married. My sister was young, only 19, beautiful and I could see why people loved her. She was smart, loving, kind, gorgeous and a blonde. Why would anyone not want to go out with her? She had beautiful blue eyes and hair just past the length of her shoulders.

She could sing, dance, be stupid, be wise, be responsible, and most of all she could be a very annoying sister. But I loved her all the same and there was nothing that could break us apart.

Julia rested her head on my shoulder and continued typing. I was tired too but I didn't want to even try to go to sleep on a scar bus like this. It had to be around midnight and I could plainly see the other passengers were ready to fall out of their seats.

I scanned the bus trying to keep my eyes wide open. I had read every sign on the bus at least four times now and nothing was really holding my attention except for the really disgusting pictures of cigarette chimerical.

My eyes landed on a man my age who was smiling at me in the most peculiar way. He waved a high and faced more of his body towards me. He was on the seat diagonally from me on the other side of the isle. I think he was planning on flirting with me. I felt flattered but didn't want to pick up a guy on a bus that stank like mold and animal pee.

No matter how cute the guy was. L And he really was cute. He had blonde hair and green eyes that twinkled when the light hit it right. He was slightly tanned and was skinny. I think he worked out a little bit because there were signs of muscle but not too much. I like a guy that had muscle but I didn't like those men who looked like body builders.

I waved back slowly and couldn't help but give him a little smile. He returned the smile and mouthed 'how are you?'

I mouthed good and pointed at him. He nodded his head and gave me a dashing smile. Oh, I don't care anymore I am going to flirt like there is no tomorrow. I winked at him and flicked my long brown hair over my shoulder. I sat up straight and pushed my chest out a little bit. I think it worked because he blushed like crazy and continued to sigh at my body. I giggled.

"If you two are going to flirt can you do it somewhere else!" My sister said, loud enough for the guy and people around us to hear. The guy blushed and turned around trying to make everyone believe that she wasn't talking about him.

"Julz!" I hissed pushing her head of my shoulder. "He was a perfect hottie and you had to go ruin it by making it obvious."

"It was obvious enough sister. I didn't need to point out anything. And anyway this is meant to be a girl only trip, no guys involved." She said closing her eyes and leaning against the chair.

"Then who were you talking to on the phone?" I asked with a smile.

She opened one eyes and glared at me. "No one."

"Bullshit, Julz, you were talking to your fiancé!" I said putting more emphasis on fiancé.

"Shut up okay!"

I chuckled at leant my head against the cool glass and watched the plains drift by. I suddenly spied a shape moving toward us. No, shapes, at least 20. I watched wide eyed as they came closer. What the hell were they?

"Julia, look at this," I hissed at her.

"What?" she groaned opening her sleepy eyes.

"Just look!" She shifted closer to me and looked out the window.

Nothing was moving anymore. I couldn't see any shapes bounding towards us. And if I must say they looked....like beasts.

I hope you liked it. I dreamt this up. Not absolutely evertything, i did at more stuff in obviously.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!

LOVE......ME :)