Chapter 41

chapter status - edited 17/8/16

*2 months later*

"Cameronnnnn" I shout from his room.

"Yes my sweet ?" He asks, walking in and sitting next to me.

"Where is the baby gonna sleep? And do we have enough nappys and stuff !" I ask, frustration in my veins.

"In the cot that I just put up, I'll bring it in here soon, and he has plenty of nappys ! We've already bought 6 packets " he giggles.

" Uh Cam"

Cam looks at me with a worried expression, I think he can tell what I can tell.

"Why is the bed wet?" I ask. I suddenly look down, blood and a watery substance sits on the sheets under me.

"Shit" Cameron mutters, loud enough for me to here.

"Cam I'm scared" I cry, Cameron strokes my face to calm to before calling Nash in.

Nash skips in and comes to a jolt. He sees the sheet and worry floods his face.

"I'll drive " he says getting the keys.

Cameron picks me up and eagerly follows Nash to the car .

He sits me in the backseat next to him, Nash jumps in the front and starts the car.

We speed to the hospital and get there in 15 minutes, it normally takes 30. I never knew Nash was such a good driver.

"She's 8 months pregnant and she started bleeding, I think her waters burst, please help" Nash said, running to the desk, me and Cameron right behind him.

"You'll be fine baby" Cameron whispers to me before everything goes black.

--------

I wake up in a hospital room, it feels like a couple hours later but I'm informed i was only out for 20 minutes.

"Kiara, your waters broke early. I'm afraid you're going into labour " the doctor tells me, I instantly go into shock, the baby will be 2 months premature, what if it doesn't make it.

"No! He has been in my stomach for 8 months, he can wait another 2!" I yell, I'm determined to not give birth early.

"I'm sorry, that won't happen. Now put your legs to the side please, you need to push when I say " he says kindly.

The mid wife I had for my first scan comes in and holds my hand which calms me.

"I am not giving birth unless my boyfriend comes here right now! And Nash!" I scream, the nurse nods and quickly rushes to get them.

They both walk in, looking like they could puke any minute. The mid wife moves so the boys can stand by me.

"Kiara, I need to wait outside. I'm sorry" Cameron says, running out, I shrug it off, all I can think about right now is giving birth.

I grab Nash's hand and squeeze tightly as I push, causing him to yell louder than me.

"Kiara. I need this hand" he says sad.

"What, to jack off because you can't get a girlfriend? " I say, kinda meanly. I giggled before squeezing again. Damn labour makes me a bitch.

"Sorry Nashy, I love you' I whisper before squeezing again.

"A few more times" the doctor says" I can see the head!"

I smile at myself, this is actually happening.

I squeeze one last time and I sigh in relief. I look at Nash who stares, looking kinda scared.

"What?" I ask,

"It's a girl" the doctor smiles, but then stops.

"That's great right? Why don't you seem happy, what's wrong?" I ask.

That's when I realise, the baby isn't crying. Baby's always cry straight away!

"Oh my god" I whisper, covering my mouth with my hands. I see the doctor walk out of the room with my baby before my vision is blurred with tears.

"Nash" I cry, he instantly leans over and hugs me. " where's Cameron?" I ask.

"I'll get him, yeah?" Nash asks, I instantly nod.

Nash walks back in with a worried expression, " he's not there , I can't see him. And the cars gone" Nash whispers. I feel my heart sink. He just left me? He promised he wouldn't.

"What" Is all I could get out,

"Good news! You can now see your baby" the doctor comes in with a smile.

I squeal with happiness, pushing Cameron to the back off my head.

I get out of my bed and link my hand with Nash's, we both walk into the room where they keep premature babies.

I stare at my tiny baby. My baby. My little baby girl. All mine, my own.

"She has your smile " Nash says, noticing how my baby is staring at me.

" Nashalin is the cutest" Nash smiles, causing me to giggle.

"Tegan" I whisper .

"She looks like a Tegan, you're right " Nash smiles.

I admire Nash before hugging him " thankyou for being here for me Nash " I sigh.

"I'll always be here, we're family. Hakuna matata means nobody gets left behind and that means family. Wait no. Hakuna matata means family and family means no one gets left behind " he smiles at himself.

"Tegan Nashaly Dallas" I smile.

"YES !" Nash screams, earning a few dirty looks from people in the hall ways.

"Can I hold her?" I ask the doctor who just walked in.

"We need to keep her in the incubater for a day or so, just because she's so small we need to keep an eye on her, we can wheel her into your room though?" He asks, causing me to nod so hard my head nearly falls off.

This is the happiest day of my life.

----------

*Nashs pov*

I walk out side of the hospital after telling Kiara I was going to get fresh air.

Tegan is the cutest baby ever, I love my niece so much already, Cameron is missing out so fucking much.

I take out my phone and dial Cameron's number, I need to sort him out,

"Cameron?" I ask after he picks up, it stays silent for a while.

"Y-yeah.." He asks, sounding as if he's been crying.

"Dude! Your girlfriend just had a baby girl, where the fuck are you!" I raise my voice a little. Getting disappointed looks from the people around me, probably because I cursed.

"I can't do this Nash" he sighs.

"What the fuck, I swear , if you don't get here and support your girlfriend, and daughter in 24 hours, you can forget our whole fucking friendship, and the relationship with Kiara and your new baby!" I say, so disappointed in my best friend.

"Nash, I need you bro, but I can't go back to that hospital " he sighs.

"Fuck you" I say before hanging up.

I take a while to calm down before walking back into the hospital.

I walk into the room to see Kiara smiling at Tegan, my heart instantly melts.

I take a moment to take a picture of them two, not posting it just incase Kiara doesn't want me to.

"I know you talked to Cameron, is he coming ?' She asks, turning and facing me,

I sigh and shake my head no, how could he do this to her.

Her face drops and I see a tear drip down her cheek.

"It's okay, he'll come around sooner or later." She says, wiping the year and putting on a fake smile that broke my heart.

A/N omfg, I cried writing this idk why. It's so sad, Cameron you dick!