Chapter 30

Chapter status - edited 17/8/16

* Cameron's pov *

I was left speechless in the rest room. It finally got into my head that I need to give Kiara space. I just love her so much.

I waited until everyone was being noisy and ran out of the house, no one noticed because no one stopped me.

I got into my car and started the engine, I started speeding the whole way home.

I came up to a traffic light, it was green so I went.

I looked to my left and another car was speeding , coming towards me.

I felt a great impact on my left side and lost control of the car. The last thing I felt was me flying out of the car and landing on the pavement before everything went black.

* witness pov *

I was on my daily walk home when a van smashed into a jeep, a young boy then came flying out of the car landing on the pavement with a loud thud.

I ran straight over to him, blood was pouring out if his head where he had hit it and his shoulder seemed out of place. I called an ambulance whilst checking his pulse , it was weak but still there. I took out his phone to check his name, his background was him and a beautiful girl with light brown hair and brown eyes. I felt I should inform her so I unlocked his phone and clicked the contact with a picture that looked like her.

* Kiara pov *

I had just got home when my phone started buzzing, I checked it and it was Cameron. I straight away declined.

I got into the bath and my phone started ringing again.

I sighed before answer " ugh what " I rudely said.

" Kiara" I heard Nash's voice speak. A wave of relief flooded me. " it's Cameron " this made the wave instantly go.

" ugh , just tell him that I meant what I said about the party. I don't care " I moaned.

" no , it's not that "

" then what" I said rolling my eyes, I swear to god they are gonna get stuck one day because I do it so much.

" he-he's in the hospital " he said, I could hear the tears coming from his eyes.

" wait what? "

" he was in a car crash , he left the o2l house and we must've not noticed, he was driving and a truck came and hit his car, apparently he went flying out and cracked his head open and other stuff. They won't tell me anything else " he said now sobbing.

I was left speechless , this is my fault. It's my fault he left , it's all my fault.

" I'm on my way , wait there for me " I said before hanging up. I hopped out of the bath and quickly threw on some leggings and a jumper.

I put on some shoes and grabbed my car keys and phone.

" Kiara where are you going " my mom asked when she saw me walk down the stairs.

" Cams in the hospital " I said before slamming the front door shut.

I got into my car and drove to the hospital as quick as possible, without getting into an accident myself.

I quickly parked my car and ran inside , straight away I saw Nash and ran up and hugged him.

" how is he " I asked.

" To be honest I don't know, but not good I don't think. The cracking if the skull may have caused brain damage. He may have forgotten everything and everyone " Nash said crying. We both took a seat in the waiting room, I refused to cry. I had to be strong for Cameron, after all. This was all my fault.

I was starring into the distance when Nash quickly stood up, I looked up to see Cams mom and the doctor.

" how is he " I asked following Nash over to them.

" Please, take a seat " the doctor said pointing to the chairs. We all sat down and waited impatiently.

" well......"

A/N ooooo cliff hanger much hahahahah