Chapter 40

chapter status - edited 17/8/16

*4 months later *

" I can't believe you're already 6 months, only 3 to 4 months until our baby will be brought into this world" Cam said whilst admiring my still quite small bump.

My bump was average size I guess, but something seemed off about it, I haven't really been sick except for that one time at the start, that's a good thing right?

" How is my baby Nashalin today?" Nash said coming in and holding my bump. He's sure that it's gonna be a girl and he wants us to name it Nashalin, after him of course.

" Denis, is great thanks" Cameron said, emphasising Denis. He's sure it'll be a boy and we'll call him Denis.

" Good to hear that my Nashalin is well"Nash said, very eager to prove his point.

" Guys stop arguing. He or she will love you both no matter it's gender, build a bridge and get over it" I giggled. Nash got up and stormed out of the room.

"Damn, isn't the pregnant one meant to be hormonal?" Cam asked sarcastically, causing me to giggle.

" He's just excited to be an uncle" I sighed.

" And I'm very excited to be a daddy" he said kissing the bump and looking up at me from the position he's in, which is his head near my lower stomache ,

" Well daddy, it's quite hot thinking about you with a child " I said seductivly trying to to laugh.

He groaned before turning and laying on the bed next to me.

" Stop teasing me Ki, I'm gonna go crazy" he whispered into the crook of my neck.

" But I didn't do anything , daddy" I giggled.

" fuck you " he sighed before turning and facing the other way.

" Sorry baby" I said sticking my bottom lip out and laying on him.

He pulled me into his arms and we layed there for a while.

" This is all real, wow" he muttered.

" Yup, I'm afraid it is"

" and this is the best chapter of my life" he giggled.

" Well, this is only the beginning to this amazing book" I sighed.

" Cameronn, I really want pizza. With Peanut butter instead of tomatoe purée, and marshmallows and chicken on top. Ooo pickles with a jar of marshmallow fluff on the side for dessert. Yummy " I said to myself, drooling at the thought.

" That is vile, maybe try something healthy? Like a salad?" Cameron suggested.

" No, I want pizza and pickles " I said, starting to cry.

" Shit maybe you are the hormonal one after all" cam said before wiping my tears and heading downstairs to get me food, yummy.

-----------

" KIARA, CAMERON LOOK WHAT I MADE" Nash said running Into our room, I had just finished eating my pizza and pickles,

" what is it?" Cam asked.

Nash pulled a baby grow out of a bag. It was plain white and had a picture of Nash on the front, the words ' Nash rules ' were printed bellow it. I giggled at the picture of Nash before speaking.

" Aw I love it Nashy" I laughed, taking the baby grow into my hands.

" Wait! There's more" he said Before pulling out 3 other baby grows. One had a picture of me , Cameron and Nash, the other me and Cameron and the last Nash and Cameron.

" Wow, Nash. You shouldn't have" Cameron said ' really, you shouldn't have" he said, completely meaning the words that were coming out of his mouth.

" Oh please, my niece is gonna be stylish as fuck " he said flipping his non-existent hair.

A/N aw I love Nash so much