Chapter 48

chapter status - edited 17/8/16

QUICK A/N WHO ELSE SAW CAMERONS APRIL FOOLS JOKE BC THAT WASNT FUNNY. I STILL DONT BELIEVE ITS A JOKE BC THOSE PICS LOOK VERY RESL AND THIS IS SLL TOO MUCH F ME.

4 months later

"Kiara! Today we are going on a date. Be ready by 7 please! The girls are staying with Nash for the night" Camerom said, bursting into my room.

"Okay?" I kind of questioned.

"No questions, chop chop. Get ready, and dress nice" he smirked before walking out and shutting the door.

Shit. I have nothing to wear.

I looked in my wardrobe and couldn't find anything so I decided to choose after my shower.

I hopped Into the shower and done all the necessities before coming back into my room.

I stopped when I got to my bed, there was a beautiful red dress layed out with a note on top that read ' just incase you couldn't find anything to wear ~ Cameron xx'.

This must be a really nice place because I get a beautiful dress with it.

I smiled before slipping the dress onto my petite body, it fit like a glove.

I done all my make up and hair before slipping on some heels and going downstairs.

"Just on time" Cameron winked before taking my arm.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked, confused as to what was really happening.

"It's a surprise" he said as we entered the taxi.

----------

We pulled up an Italian restaurant, it was apparently the best one in America. And to make it all better, Italian food it my favourite.

"To start we'll have the bread selection and calamari please" Cameron said to the waitress who was eyeing him, causing me to grow jealous.

"Of course, and to drink?" She smiled.

"I'll have the red wine please" I said with the fakest smile.

"I'll have the same, so just a bottle of it?" Cameron said after me.

" and for the main?"

"Uh, can I have the carbonara please" I giggled, so did Cameron. It's an inside joke guys.

"I'll have the bolognase" Cameron asked. Even though we both love Italian, we stick to the simple foods.

She nodded before walking off..

"So, why this random date?' I asked, still curious.

" I though it'd be nice" Cameron smiled, which made me also smile.

Out little conversation was interrupted by the waitress coming back with our drinks and starter, that was quick.

----------------

" this Carbonara is the shit" I said to Cameron, earning a few dirty looks from people around,

" so's this, wanna try some?" He offered, I instantly nodded.

I watched as he twirled his fork into the food and the fed it to me.

"Damn this is good. Wanna try this?" I asked, and then done what he done to me.

"Look, Kiara. I need to ask you something" Cameron said once we had finished eating.

"Go ahead" I said with a confused look planted on my face.

Cameron slowly put one knee on the floor and pulled something out of his pocket.

What is this bitch doing.

"Kiara" he said before clearing his throat. He opened the box to reveal a diamond ring, it was the biggest one I had ever seen." I have loved you since the day we met, which was around 7/8 years ago? I promise to not make any more stupid desicions that will change my life. I love you so much, I would've done this earlier but I didn't have the balls. I've grown now. And I think this is the right time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I wanna raise Tegan and Layla with you, I wanna grow old with you. I want to die.... With you, no one else but you, you're the only person that I will ever be able to make me feel like this. I wanna spoil you even more, I wanna hold you every night. I wanna marry you. I wouldn't change anything about you except your last name. And that's what I wanna do . Will you marry me?" He asked.

The whole restaurant was watching us, eager to hear my answer. But to be honest so was I. I had no clue what to say. If I said no I would break his heart. Fuck it, I'm just gonna go with my heart,

" of course Cameron " I smiled as wide as possible.

Cameron flew up and pulled me into his arms, we received cheers and clapping from the peoples round us. This was amazing.

" I love you so fucking much" he whispered into my ear.

" I love you two."

He slipped the ring on my finger and lucky it fit, I was the luckiest girl ever.