Chapter 39

chapter status - edited 17/8/16

*Camerons pov*

I sat there in pure shock. This isn't a very funny joke, it better be a joke. I can't be a dad! I'm bad at keeping a fucking goldfish alive let alone a child!

"Cameron, say something " Kiara said, sadness in her eyes.

"This joke isn't funny babe" I fake laughed I soon stopped when I saw her face turn green and she ran to the bathroom.

Is vomiting a sign of pregnancy? No. No. No. No.

I ran into the bathroom, it was still the morning so this could just be morning sickness right? No, she's not pregnant! This is all some dumb joke.

"Cameron" she cried. Tears started streaming down her red face. Now I know this isn't just a joke, Kiara never cries.

I pulled her into a hug before leading her into my room. I ran back downstairs and got her some water before going back to her.

"This isn't a joke.... Is it?" I asked her, all serious. Which I very rarely am.

She shook her head no before starting to cry once again.

" I don't know if I'm ready to be a parent. I understand if you want nothing to do with me " she said, not looking me in the eye once.

"If you're actually pregnant, we're gonna go through this together. I'm not leaving you babe, or you little one. " I said, kissing Kiara on the cheek and then pointing to her tummy.

She let out a giggle before starting to relax. " who else knows?" I asked.

"My mom and Amelia, they were there when I took the test. Look, can we not tell anyone else? Until we get a scan, just incase the baby doesn't make it during the start of pregnancy " she pleaded.

"Of course, but can I tell Nash? And my mom, that's it I promise "

She giggled before saying " of course, shall we tell Nash now?" I nodded and followed her into Nash's room.

"Nashyyy" I said jumping next to him on the bed.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked

"WellImKindaPregnant" Kiara said really quickly. It took him a while but once Nash understood what he said his eyes went wide.

" SHIT IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE. I DONT KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE THIS RESPONIBILITY. FUCK. Never mind I'm cool, I'll be the best uncle ever!" He said jumping up and down.

" you can't tell anyone! Not even the guys. We wanna make sure the baby is healthy before everyone finds out " I said, once again being serious. He agreed and we carried on talking about the pregnancy,

"What names do you guys like for a girl?" Nash asked us.

"Tara" Kiara and I said in unison. I looked at her in admiration, damn she was beautiful.

" I think we have a winner" Nash said, causing us to giggle.

" For a boy I like Denis " I said, smiling proudly of my choice.

" I like Hugo , and Denis " Kiara agreed.

" Okay guys, I wish to sleep. You know where the door is" Nash said getting under the covers and closing his eyes.

Kiara and I swiftly walked out if his room.

-------

*4 weeks later. Kiara pov *

I'm about 7-8 weeks now and I'm starting to gain a tiny bit of weight.

Today me and Cameron are going to the doctors to scan my belly and check if everything's going good.

I heard cam beep his horn and I went outside.

I got into his car and he soon drove off.

We arrived at the large hospital and walked into the maternity ward.

There were so many women with huge bumps, I couldn't imagine myself like that.

"Uh, Kiara Davisdon" I say to the lady at the front desk. She looked Middle aged, her blue black skin shone under the light. Her hair was scraped into a neat bun and she seemed to only have mascara on her already long eyelashes. She nodded and pointed me towards a lady who was waiting and smiling. I sighed before smiling and walking in her direction.

"You're Kiara right?" She asked in a sweet chime.

I nodded slowly, I think she saw my fright because she gave me a warming smile before leading me into a room.

I had to lie on a bed and pull my top over my stomache, Cameron was holding my hand.

I giggld as she squeezed a slimy substance onto my belly, it was really cold.

I looked at the moniter as she moved the scanny thing around my exposed stomache.

" That's the baby there" she said pointing at the screen, I looked over at Cameron who had a tear dripping from his cheek.

"I love him already " he said, staring at the moniter in admiration.

" Him?' I asked smiling.

" I think it's gonna be boy, then I could teach him soccer and stuff" he smiled.

"I could tell you the gender if you guys want ?" The doctor inturrupted, I shook my head no.

" I want it to be a surprise, it'll be more special then" I smiled, Cameron agreeing with me.

" I already know it's a boy, look that's the little penis " he said pointing at the screen, causing us both to laugh.

" I'm afraid that's the arm" the doctor said, causing me to burst out laughing and Cameron stand there in disappointment.

" I can also inform you that your baby is lovely and healthy. He or she will grow to be amazing, I can tell" she smiled kindly.

We thanked her before exiting the hospital.

A/N ngl I got serious feels whilst writing this chapter