Chapter 38

chapter status - 17/8/16

*1 month later*

I got out of bed, only to be hit by a wave of dizziness. I slowly walked downstairs to get some medicine for it.

I got some water and the tablets before taking them.

I heard my stomach grown and a kick of pain flooded me. I ran into the bathroom and let everything spill.

" Kiara, are you okay sweetie?" My mom asked, rushing into the bathroom and holding my hair away from my face.

I shook my head no before once again, chundering into the toilet.

" Oh sweetie, you need to get back to bed. I'll get you a bucket and some medicine" she said once I had finished emptying my stomache.

I slowly walked up to my room, my mother following cautiously behind me.

I layed in my bed before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

----------

I was awoken my a stabbing pain in my stomache.

"MOM" I called out, tears in my eyes due to how bad it was

She came rushing in before sitting next to me on my bed and caressing my hair.

" This is probably just your period sweetie" my mother said with a caring tone.

" No mom, I was due two weeks ago and I still haven't come on" I sighed, reality soon hitting me and my mom in the face.

" Shit, when did you last have sex?" She asked, very openly.

I took a minute to reply, letting the awkwardness sink in before saying " about a month ago , with Cam" I cringed .

"Okay, I'll run to the stoor and get a pregnancy test. I'll make Amelia take care of you" she said giving me a sad smile before leaving.

The spot where she was sitting was soon filled by Amelia.

"You're in some deep shit Ki" she said smiling, obviously proud that she was now the good child.

" Shut up, I might not be pregnant. Go get me some more water please" I said whilst pointing to my cup. She scoffed before picking it up and skipping down stairs.

" I better not be pregnant " I said out loud to myself. I was so scared. What would Cameron think? He would probably just leave, he can't handle a kid! He can only handle Jaxx, that's enough struggle for him. Shit.

------------

About 20 minutes later my mom came into my room with a bag from the drug store.

I sighed before taking the bag and walking to the bathroom, I sat down before doing whatever I had to do.

I left it on the counter before walking back into my room, it said we had to wait 15 minutes before it'll say positive or negative. I had a worried expression on my face, as did everyone else when I walked into my room. Well everyone but Amelia, she had that stupid smug look on her face.

After 15 minutes passed Amelia ran up and into the bathroom, closing and locking the door so we couldn't get in.

"Amelia open up!" I shouted from outside.

She opened the door slowly, her mouth almost touching the floor.

I grabbed the test before looking at it, my eyes instantly grew wide.

"It-it's positive" I choked out.

My mother stood there, unable to even look at me.

"Mom I'm sorry, we're normally so careful I promise. I guess this time we forgot! Mommy I'm sorry" I said crying. She looked at me with sorry eyes before speaking.

"You need to talk to Cameron. I'm not mad, you're 18 now it's your choice, this is a big responsibility and you can't go through it without him. Go speak to him" she said with a smile before walking into her room.

I sighed before proceeding to change. I put in a black cami and PINK sweatpants.

I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a messy bun before walking out if the house.

I sat in my car before calling cam.

"Hey, can I come round? We need to talk" I sighed, trying not to sound scared . But really, I was fucking terrified.

"Of cause baby girl" he said, sounding happy.

"Bye, love you" I said before hanging up.

I put my phone on the in car charge before setting off into my journey.

I reached his house and put on a fake smile before knocking. I never normally knock I just use the spare key he gave me, but I was too scared to do that today.

"Hey babe" he said in his raspy morning voice. His hair was all messy and he was only wearing sweatpants, he always knows how to make me swoon, even when I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

"H-hi" I spat out, i sighed before walking in and sitting in the couch.

"Cam... We need to talk" I sighed.

He sat down with a worried expression, he was on the sofa opposite me and I swear , he was staring right through me.

"Cameron, I-I'm pr-" I was inturrupted by Nash running in and jumping in the couch next to me.

"Kiara! Wassup my homie ' he said all happy, I gave him a smile that said ' fuck off '. He took the hint and left before heading back to his room.

"As you were saying" Cam smiled, intrigued to hear what I had to say.

"I'm pregnant "

A/N OH SHIT. SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. OH MY FUCK