Chapter 46

chapter status - 17/8/16

"TEGAN WAKE UP, ITS MOVING DAY" I yelled as I ran into her room, damn I was still a little kid.

And as you can tell, I took Cameron up on the offer and decided to move in, he needs me and I no longer care for the past.

"Mother shut up I need my beauty sleep" Tegan whispered before covering her face with her blanket.

"Baby, you're already beautiful. Now get your little booty up and dressed, your clothes are on the side " I said pulling the blanket from her bed.

I quickly ran away before she could yell at me and I got dressed, damn I was gonna miss this house.

I sat there admiring the house for a minute, thinking of Tegan's first steps, where she first fell over, I looked over at my wall that she had drawn on a couple weeks ago , it was a picture of me her and Cameron, ew. My thoughts were inturupted my Tegan storming Into my room.

"Mother, hurry up! We need to leave soon" she said with her hands on her hips, how did I raise such a sassy child....... Nash dammit.

"Yeah yeah yeah, go eat your breakfast whilst I change" I said before putting fresh clothes on.

I joined Tegan downstairs and got myself some water. The house was empty, there was only beds here because Cameron doesn't need them as he already has some. All of our belongings were at Cameron's house.

"Let's go" I sighed before walking outside, Tegan hot on my trail.

I smiled at the house one last time before driving off, time for a fresh start.

-------------

"Cameronnnnn" Tegan called as she ran into our new home, she now calls him Cameron not daddy which I'm kinda happy about.

"Hey guys" he smiled as we walked in, I look shocked at the house, everything was put away.

I quickly ran to my room and my clothes were all away nicely wtf.

"Cameron? I was gonna sort everything out, you didn't have to. " I giggled.

"I wanted to, " he smiled.

I sighed before taking off my shoes and stuff.

"Hey Layla" I smiled, only to receive a nasty look.

"This is my house. Not yours " I heard her say to Tegan.

"No! My daddy and mommy live here, so it's mine too" Tegan sasses back, damn.

"Daddy, Tegan hit me" Layla said to Cameron who just walked I'm the room. Why was this little bitch lying.

"Nuh uh. I did not !" Tegan said stomping her way over.

"Tegan, apologise " Cameron asked nicely.

"Hol' up, Tegan didn't do anything. Layla it's not nice to make up lies ' I said.

"No, daddy who is that lady anyway. I want mommy" Layla said, crying into Cameron's chest.

"Ok, I'll just leave you two. Come on Tegan lets go grocery shopping " I said awkwardly getting out of the situation.

------------
I just got into the car when my phone started to ring..

"Hey" I said once I answered, it was Cameron.

"Look, sorry about Layla. She's getting used to it, come home?" He begged.

"We're on our way babe, just got a few things from the shop" I giggled.

"Babe?" He asked, I could almost feel him smirking from the other end.

"Yes babe. Now I have to drive, see you in a minute " I laughed before hanging up.

"Was that daddy?" Tegan asked.

I nodded yes before driving off, I heard her sigh from the backseat.

"We're back" I said as I walked in holding shopping bags. Tegan was struggling behind me, carry 2 bags that she refused to let me take.

Cameron rushed over and took some bags from Tegan, causing her to let out a sigh of relief.

"That was sooooo heavy" she said, collapsing onto the sofa with her hand on her forehead for dramatic affect.

"You're such a drama queen" I giggled before placing the bags in the kitchen.

I started to empty the bags out when Cameron came behind me and snakes his arms around my waste.

"Let me do it" he offerd, I shook my head.

"Nope, I'll do it, you put all my stuff away remember?" I heard him sigh before he kissed me on the cheek and went to play with the girls.

Damn I could get used to this.