Chapter 44

chapter status - edited 17/8/16

"Kiara?" He asked, almost as shocked as I was.

"Daddy, who's that lady you're talking to?" Ellie's daughter asked.

"This is my friend from when I was younger" he smiled, causing my blood to boil.

"Oh, so is it normal to get your friends pregnant and then just leave them?" I asked.

"Kiara, that was a long time ago. I've matured now, and I have a family of my own" He smiled.

"You have two 5 year old daughters, unless my math is wrong I think that means whilst you were getting me pregnant you also got her pregnant?" I said, pointing at Ellie.

" I was messed up then Look, let's talk about this over coffee some time?" He asked, I just scoffed.

"I'd rather kill myself than talk to you ever again" I said before walking off to the car with Tegan.

Nash joined me a couple minutes later, he was talking to Cameron, I mean he hadn't seen his best friend in ages.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, I shook my head no before letting tears spill out.

"He has two kids, and he chose to stay with the one he had with Ellie. How could he do this to me and Tegan?" I asked.

"It's okay" Nash said, pulling me in for a hug.

---------------------

"Mommy, there's a man at our door" Tegan said, waking me from my slumber.

I sighed before getting up and walking to the door.

"Ki" Cameron said as I opened the door the reveal him.

I cringed at the thought of my reflection, I had just woken up and I am not a morning person.

"Yes?" I asked, too tired to say anything else.

" we need to talk"

" well, I don't want to. Escpecially not at 8am" I sighed. He looked at me with the same eyes he did when we first met, damn he was still so amazing.

"Please Kiara, can I at least meet Tegan?" He asked.

"Why should you meet her? You showed no interest in seeing her when she was first born. You intended not to be in her life so what makes you think you can stroll up here and turn everything upside down?" I asked,tbh shocked at his question.

"At least ask her if she wants to see me?" He said. I sighed before letting him in to the living room, I walked up to Tegan's room to ask her.

"T, there's someone that wants to meet you. He's very important to you but if you don't want to, you don't have to meet him, it's your daddy. He'll probably leave after this, but he wants to see you baby" I said before realising she's only 5 and probably won't understand.

She put down her toys and walked slowly downstairs, when Cameron saw her he stood up.

She instantly ran into his arms saying in a loud whisper " daddy " .

"Hey princess " Cameron smiled.

I looked at them in admiration, I could get used to this, but I won't.

"Daddy, please don't leave, I love mommy but we need a strong man in the house " she said flexing her muscles, causing me to giggle.

" I can't baby, I have to go to my other daughter and my girlfriend " he sighed.

"I knew you would let her down like you let me down." I whispered.

I walked to the front door and opened it, waiting for Cameron to leave, but he didn't.

"Look, I need to get ready and drop Tegan to kindergarten, she's already late " I said, getting frustrated at him.

"Let me come with you, and then come back here so we can talk? " he asked.

I sighed before giving in, I wanted to know why he left. I had so many questions.

--------------

Me and Cameron just got back from dropping Tegan off.

"So..." He said, sitting opposite me on the sofa.

"Why did you leave Cameron? I needed you so bad, I had to raise a fucking child on my own, your child " I finally spoke up. I couldn't keep it in.

"Kiara..... I-I don't know, I was such a dick. I really wish I stayed with you, I just needed some time for myself so I came to North Carolina. When I got here I had no where to go but to Ellie, she had just had a baby, I didn't even know she was pregnant. The baby was 2 months old, and once I saw her I fell in love. I couldn't leave her "

"You didn't even see Tegan, you just left. I don't see how you could cause me so much pain and not feel bad"

"Not feel bad? I feel fucking terrible, I'm still in love with you Kiara! For god sake I never stopped loving you, but I guess you and Nash are now yano" he went on.

"Me and Nash? Nash is my best friend. When you left he was all I had, he was there to help me with Tegan, which is what you should've been doing!" I shouted.

"Kiara " he said, I saw a tear start to fall from his eye but he was quick to wipe it away.

"Please, just stop with the excuses. The past is in the past, I guess we can be civil. And you can see Tegan but only when I say" I fake smiled, this was killing me.

"Thankyou Kiara " he said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

The feeling of his skin touching mine sent shivers down my spine and I couldn't help myself. I was about to kiss him, and he would've kissed back, but I rememberd that I moved on. I don't need him anymore.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked.

"I think you should get back to Ellie " I said smiling.

He sighed before following me to the front door, we exchanged our byes and I watched him leave.

I shut the door and went Into my room.

I sat there for a while just staring at the wall, I could feel tears falling but I didn't acknowledge them.

Why does Cameron have to come and make me fall for him all over again? This man makes my life miserable.

A/N aw, what should happen next ? Wdy think will happen?