Chapter 14

Chapter status - edited 16/8/16

*Kiara pov*

"CAMERON YOU'RE WATCHING AMERICAN HORROR STORY I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW" I said running up behind him and giving him a hug from behind, me standing him sitting.

"That's not possible" He said smirking and pulling me onto his lap before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Hmm" I said with one eyebrow raised.

"Why are you here?" He asked, trying not to be rude.

"I kinda got kicked out of the house by Amelia" I said laughing and getting up.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, I looked in the fridge and found strawberries, banana, blue berries and other fruits. I decided to make a smoothie.

"Want one?" I asked Cameron who now had his arms wrapped around me from behind and his chin leaning on my shoulder.

"Sure" He perkily said.

I nodded and got straight to it.

I added 8 whole strawberries, 2 bananas, a hand ful of blue berries, a couple black berries and a kiwi.

I started blending it to realize the lid wasn't on, the smoothie went everywhere.

"Cameron can yo- Oh my gosh! I'm gonna act as if I didn't see the mess" Nash said walking in and then out again. Me and Cameron stood there laughing.

I looked at Cameron and he had smoothie all on his top, jeans , hair and face.

"Here" He said wiping smoothie I'm guessing from my lip. He stood there staring at my lip until he leaned in and kissed me.

"Dammit that smoothie tastes nice as well" I said as I pulled out of my kiss.

I took my finger and wiped some smoothie from his cheek and then licked it off, it was really good.

"Let me try" He said and then licked my face.

" Cameron!" I yelped pushing him away and wiping my face off.

   He just stood there laughing " It's not funny " I said crossing my arms and sticking my top lip out.

"I'm sorry" He said mocking my actions and then pulling me into a bear hug.

"I'm gonna shower, you clean up the kitchen, bye" I said before running upstairs.

I got into the shower and made sure the lock the door this time.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me before going into Camerons room.

I put on one of his black muscle t-s and my nike pros that I left.

His top came half way down my butt so it wasn't too big.

I put on a pair of long white socks that I also left here and then went downstairs.

Funny enough the kitchen was spotless but Cameron wasn't.

"Wow"  I said admiring the sparkeling tiles.

"I know right" Cam said proud of his work. He took of his top and threw it into the washing machine.

"Nice abbs" I winked, he just laughed.

"Hey wait, that's my top!" Cameron said with his jaw dropped.

" Deal with it" I said laughing and then going into the fridge.

Cameron came up behind me and started tickling my sides.

"Cameron stop" I said inbetween laughs.

" Deal with it " he said with a smug look on his face.

" Please cameron" I pleaded.

" Only if you give me my top, right now"

"I can't, I don't have anything else on underneath or anything to wear!" I sighed, still inbetween laughs.

" I don't mind" He said winking.

"Ew, I do" I said, finally getting out of his grip. I crawled along the floor to get away with him, because I drop to the floor when I get tickled lmao.

He came on top of me and tried to take the top back.

" Cameron please" I said with puppy dog eyes.

" Ugh fine, only because you're cute" He said laughing before pecking me on the lips. He got up and I'm guessing went to shower.

I went on my phone to see a text from my mom.

From mommy <3 : Hello darling, I'm on a business trip for work from Today '(Monday) untill next Tuesday, I'm trusting you to take care of the house and Amelia! Amelia is sleeping around Susies house on Tuesday , Jasmins thursday and friday, Saturday , Sunday and Monday she's at grandma's, you're aloud to go to grandmothers but I guessed you would prefer to stay home. There's $300 in the safe for you, use it wisely , only on things you need! Behave!Love you xx

To mommy <3: Yes ma'am, have fun x

I ran upstairs into Camerons room and he was in there, in his birthday suit.

"Ah sorry" I said shutting the door and then laughing, I mean who wouldn't.

" You can come in now " Cameron said opening the door laughing.

" Now we're even" I said winking and sitting on his bed.

He was now wearing sweatpants with no top.

" Why whenever one of us shower, the other person walks in on them naked" I said laughing.

" Guess we're both horny" He said putting his leg on my thigh.

"You, not me"  I said throwing his hand off and bursting out laughing.

"You know, we've been seeing eachother for ages now" He said sitting back.

" I know what's your point" I said laying in his arms.

" Maybe we should take it abit further" He suggested.

I stayed silent, which I think worried him. Lucky the silence was broken by my phone ringing.

It was Amelia.

A= Amelia K=Kiara

K : Wassup sis.

A: Nash picked Hayes up and it's getting dark, I don't wanna be alone in the dark ,come home.

K : Aw, you scared of the dark.

A : Shut up! Just come home.

K : On my way now baby sis.

She hung up.

" I've gotta go home" I said smiling and Cameron.

I got up, put my shoes on , just left my dirty clothes and then went.