Chapter 32

Chapter status - edited 17/8/16

* 3 days later *

It's been 3 days and the only time I've left the hospital room is so the doctors can do check ups on Cameron. There's only been 2 times I thought he was waking up, but I think that's me hallucinating from not eating. I haven't eaten anything for 3 days straight, I've only drank some water. I feel so weak but I can't help it. It's destroying me watching Cameron being destroyed. His body is overflowing with drugs that they've prescribed to him and his skin full of needles.

I coughed slightly before sitting up, awakening myself from a daydream.

I looked at cam the same way I looked at him when I first met him, with such love and lust.

I started to focus on his eyes, which were now slightly twitching.

His hand started moving, and then his legs.

" Cameron?" I asked as I went up to him, his eyes burst open , closing again because of the bright light. " you're awake " I said with a smile.

My smile soon faded when blood started dripping from his mouth and his body shook rapidly. I gasped before running outside and getting a doctor, this was not good.

I follows the doctor into the room before being pulled out " stop " I screamed through tears. " just let me stay with him" I cried even more.

I finally gave up and took my place in the waiting room, I decided to call Nash because he deserves to know what happened.

Phone call n=Nash k=Kiara

N: "hey Kiara" he sounded like he'd just stopped crying.

K: "Nash" I chocked out

N: what's wrong?

K: it's Cam, he started having a fit and blood dripped down his mouth.

N: w-what? I'm on my way, I'll be 20 minutes

K: okay , come quick, I really need you Nashy.

N: I will don't worry.

He said before hanging up, now I had to wait by myself.

I saw the doctor come out of Cameron's ward and I instantly stood up and ran to him.

" What happened?" I sobbed.

" The bleeding by his head came back, causing him to fit. He's in surgery right now so you'll have to wait I'm afraid. Hopefully he'll be okay" he smiled.

" he's not gonna survive is he " I cried, expecting the worst.

" there's a 40% chance he will, so let's just pray , I have to go I'm sorry " he said before walking away.

I slung back in my chair in a huff. There's more of a chance of him dying than living so what's the point of it.

After about 15 minutes of sitting there crying to myself a strong pair of arms pulled me towards them, Nash,

We just sat there crying, not saying a word.

" the last time I saw you cry like this was when we all watched the notebook together " I joked, causing both of us to giggle.

" shhhh, can we see him yet?" He asked with curiousity.

I shook my head , " no, he's in surgery. He started fitting because the bleeding in his skull came back. I'm scared Nash , really scared. The doctor said there's only a 40% chance of him waking up. That means there's more chance he'll die than survive " I cried into his chest whilst gripping onto his shirt which was dripping with my tears.

" he's a strong guy, if he can handle chasing you he can handle anything " Nash said once again causing us to laugh. " when did you last eat? You look really pale and slim, not being rude , I'm just concerned "

" ummm, aboutthreedaysago" I said really quickly , hoping he wouldn't hear.

" Kiara! I already have one best friend in hospital and I don't need another one, we're going to get you food whilst we wait for our home boy to get out of surgery " he said, trying to be serious but only sounding funny.

I giggled and nodded before he put his arm around my shoulder and guided me outside and to his car.
----

Once we were finished eating we headed back to the hospital , this time the doctor came to us.

" guys, take a seat " he said with a sad smile.

We both slowly sat down and waited for him to say whatever he had to.

" Cameron, he's not doing well. During the surgery he came out of the coma, which is very rare , since we were working around his brain he instantly shut down. They done everything they could, it just didn't work"

This couldn't be true. I wasn't hearing this. Cameron did not fucking die on me. He wouldn't. I refuse to believe it.

" WHAT" I said standing up and screaming. " THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT. HE WOULDN'T HAVE DIED IF YOU DONE YOUR JOB PROPERLY. HOW THE FUCK DID HE WAKE UP DURING SURGERY, THATS IMPOSSIBLE. I DONT BELIEVE A SINGLE BIT OF THIS " I screamed, tears coming down my face.

" Kiara stop! He done everything he could " Nash said trying to calm me down.

I dropped to the floor without thought , I curled into a ball and I refuse to leave it. I felt Nash wrap his arms around me once again and I heard his small sobs in my ear.

I was no longer crying , just sitting there staring at blackness. I couldn't cry anymore, nothing came out except stupid noises.

" Kiara" Nash said shaking me.

I looked up at him and he had a smile on his face. How could he smile at a time like this.

" He's alive! They saved him. They got his body working again, he's attached to life support but he's alive. We can see him if you want?" Nash said overly happy.

I didn't say anything, just smiled and got up. I knew my baby was tough.

A/N wow this is long

The feels fml I can't even