Chapter 34

chapter status - edited 17/8/16

" Cam no, that's cheating !" I said as I moved my cards so he could no longer see them. Right now we were playing go fish, there's not really anything you can do in a hospital.

" sorry princess " he said smirking , I just rolled my eyes and carried on playing.

After another game of me beating Cameron, he gave up.

" you know , I get to go home next week" he said with his $1000000 smile,

" I know , and I can't wait " I said smirking.

" Please promise you'll never be mad at me like that again. I know I done wrong but I tried my hardest to explain . I just don't wanna loose you" he said avoiding eye contact with me.

" I won't , I love you too much. And we all make mistakes I guess , I just wasn't used to getting hurt and didn't know how to react " I sighed .

He just laughed before pulling me close and placing a kiss on my lips. The kiss was soon broken by Nash coming in.

" Sorry for interrupting" he whispered awkwardly ,

" It's cool Nashy" I said smiling as he joined us on Cams bed.

" Guys, I need to go home and change, I've worn the same clothes for like 2 days ." I cringed.

They both nodded and said their goodbyes before I went.

Once I got home , I showered and washed my hair before putting on a pair of jeans with rips everywhere and a kind of camisole top with buttons all the way through the middle.

I applied makeup and done my hair before being cool with my reflection.

I sighed before getting back into my car, I wasn't going to the hospital though, I was going to Dylan.

" Hey, I haven't seen you in ages" He said once he saw me.

I didn't say anything just sighed and nodded before walking into his house.

" Look, Dylan " is all I could get out.

" Look, I like you, a lot. And I know about Cameron and you probably wanna stay with him and stuff, I know you still like him other wise you wouldn't have spent the last couple weeks in his hospital room not talking to anyone but him and Nash. I get it, and I'm okay with it. I just wanna stay friends?" He said which shocked me. I stood there wide eyed before pulling him into a hug.

" ugh you get me " I giggled.

He nodded before offering me pizza, I couldn't turn it down I mean I've been eating food from the hospital canteen for ages.

We sat and ate in silence, it wasn't awkward though. It was kind of relaxing. Yano to be away from the sounds of beeping machines and sick people.

" when was the last time you saw your family ?" Dylan asked.

It took me a while to think, " the night I found out about Cameron's accident. I mean I've called them and stuff but haven't seen them face to face " I sighed.

" you should go and see them,they probably miss you" I gave in and nodded.

I thanked him before walking out of his house and driving back to mine.

I just realised no one was home , or I didn't notice them when I came to change.

" Mom, Amelia?" I called as I walked in.

I sighed and sat down on the sofa when I realise they weren't here.

" where are you guys?" I asked Amelia when I called her.

" uh- food shopping " she said before hanging up.

I mean she's socially awkward but she's never this weird, something's going on.

A/N I'm so tired bc my sister woke me up early so I decided to update ugh