Chapter 6

status - edited

*Kiara pov*

I woke up and didn't recognise where I was.

I look around the old room, with posters on every wall , and realise it's my room.

I'm used to waking up in Cameron's room , with his arms wrapped around mine.

It's been about 2 weeks since Olivia came back, I've barley talked to Cam since.

I get up and go into the bathroom, groaning when I see my tired face.

I brush my teeth and then get my makeup out.

I decide I don't want to wear much so I put Mascara and lipgloss, that's it.

I walk over to my dresser and choose out some leggings, which I barley ever wear and a Nash Grier hoodie.

I walk back over to my bed and sit in the soft sheets for a while.

Whilst I'm just laying there looking at my ceiling my phone starts to ring.

I see it's from Cameron, so I answer.

( K = Kiara C= Cameron )

K: Hi

C : Hey, wanna come chill today? Just me , you-

K: Sure!

C: And Olivia.

K: Oh, no I'm alright.

C: Why don't you like her.

K: I don't know her, I can't say if I like her or not.

C: Then why do you always turn down offers to hang out with us.

K: Because maybe I wanna be with just MY boyfriend and not his ex. I feel like the third wheel. Do you not get it? I don't wanna always be stuck around her. When she came, you pushed me away, I've never felt so unwanted! Not even by my dad!

C: Kiara, I'm sorry you feel this way but she has no where to live, I can't ditch her.

K : What about her family?

C: They're back where she moved from, she moved back for me.

K: Well she can have you.

C: What?

K: It's over, I can't do this.

C: Look, Kiara, please come round and we can talk.

K: Fine, I'll be there in 20 minutes.

I hung up the phone and went to put my shoes on before I grabbed my phone and keys and ran down the carpet stairs.

I walk out of my front door, shutting it quietly behind me.

I get into my minni and drive to Camerons house, this wasn't going to be fun.

I got there in 15 minutes because there's no traffic.

I step out of the car and walk towards his door, knocking quietly.

He comes to the door and opens it, looking at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I sent Olivia out to get food for the house, we have like an hour" He says with half a smile.

I nod and walk inside, placing my butt of the sofa.

"I'm sorry" He whispers, sitting on the opposite end of the sofa to me.

"I'm over reacting, you wouldn't do anything with Olivia" I say, attempting to smile.

"I wouldn't, I love you, not her. I guess it's just, I missed her so much, but I've moved on and she needs to. She was my first love" He says , scooting closer to me.

"I understand" I manage to say before his lips meet mine.

His hands guide me onto his lap. My hands go around his neck, his on my hips.

We sit there kissing until he picks me up.

He walks up the wooden stairs with precaution, still carrying me.

"Am I not heavy?" I say laughing, pulling away from the kiss.

"As light as a feather" He winks before diving back for my lips.

I smile into the kiss as he places me down on to his bed.

"I missed your room" I laugh inbetween kisses.

We lay on the bed, kissing until  I feel his tongue touch my mouth, asking for entrance.

I let it. Our tongues fight for dominance but his wins.

The kiss becomes more and more intense.

The sits me up, then helps me to remove my hoodie and top.

I do the same with him, leaving us both topless.

We both lean back onto the bed, resuming our kiss, this time his hand goes for my chest.

"Uh Cameron" Olivia says, stopping us from our kiss.

I quickly grab my top and throw it over my head, not wanting her to see me topless.

"What do you want?" Cameron says, trying to sound nice.

"Why are you, k-kissing her? What's going on here?" She says, letting a tear slip, I just sit there confused.

"Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?"

"But, I should be your girlfriend, I came back for you!" She screams.

"Olivia, he moved on, get over it" I say, defending Cameron.

"NO HE DIDN'T!" She says,  I feel something hard hit my face, causing a stinging sensation.

"Olivia! What the fuck are you doing! " Cameron screams.

"Don't ever touch me like that again!" I say, slapping her and watching her as she drops to the ground.

I sit on top of her, not letting her move. My anger takes over me, I couldn't stop myself, I slap her until Cameron pulls of off.

I crawl into a corner and curl up into a ball.

"I'm a monster" I whisper, loud enough for them to hear.

"No, you're really not" Cameron says pulling me into a hug.

"Why do I have to have my fathers fucking anger, this is what got him in jail, I'm gonna turn out like him" I say starting to cry.

"No, you're better than him"

I've never really told anyone about my dad, except for Cameron.

Well it all started when I was three...

A/N Ooooo abit of action , I'm gonna talk about her dad in the next chapter .