Chapter 8

Chapter status - edited 16/8/16

*Kiara PoV*

I parked up beside the house I haven't been to for ages.

I look at the white paint on the front door before knocking up the courage to go up there.

My finger reaches a button on the left of the door and music chimes, informing people I'm here.

The door opens and a smile spreads across my face when I see who it is.

"Hey" I whisper as I embrace my best friend in a hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever! What brings you here? you were crying, I can tell, tell me everything, coming in" She says with very little breaths between each sentence.

I laugh at her reaction and walk into the very modern yet old house. I walk up the wooden stairs, causing a few to creek, and go into her room.

"Kristen, I've missed you so much" I say as I sit on her king sized bed.

"I know! But I was at boarding school so we couldn't see eachother, it's all cool because my mom said I don't have to go board there anymore!" She says over excited.

"YAAAAY!" I laughed whilst clapping.

"So what's up? Why were you crying?" She said as she took a seat next to me.

"I'm just like my dad" I sighed.

"You're not"

I told her about what happened and everything, her response was " That bitch deserved it" and things like that, she always knew how to cheer me up.

"Can you sleep round?" She asked.

"Probably, let me text my mom"

I got my phone and opened the messages app, I texted her and waited for a response.

About 5 minutes later my phone started vibrating, it wasn't my mom, it was Cameron. I answered.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Just wanted to check if you're okay and if you wanna hang out tomorrow?" He asked.

"Sure, i gtg now, bye" I said before hanging up.

Just as I hung up my mom texted me saying yes to staying at Kristens.

The next morning...

I wake up and see Kristen next to me, her eyes are closed but she's not asleep.

I go to her mirror and look at my reflection, cringing at the sight of me.

"KRISTEN!" I yell, jumping on her.

She burst out laughing when she looks at me, she had drawn stuff all over my face, I looked like a clown.

"You posted a picture on snapchat, didn't you" I sternly said, she slowly nodded her head as she walked away from me. I just laughed at how scared she got.

"Here" She said handing me some of her clothes that I could wear.

It was a pair of black high wasted jeans and a cream jumper, I tucked the front part of the jumper in.( picture up top )

I put on my old black converse, said good bye and then left.

I got into my car and checked my appearance in the mirror, I looked pretty decent.

To Cam : I'm omw x

From cam : Okay bae x

I put the key in and started driving, it was a good 40 minutes to Camerons house so I had a long journey.

A long hour later I arrived outside of Camerons house, I checked how I looked one last time before walking up to the door.

Just as my small tanned hand was about to knock the door opened.

"Kiara!" Cameron says as he pulls me into a comforting hug.

"Cameron!" I mock him.

He places his large, muscular hand on my back and guides me up to his room.

"I'm sorry about yesterday" I say as I sit on his bed.

"Let's forget about it" He gives a weak smile.

He comes and sits infront of me, just staring at my lips.

He drags his body closer to mine, so our faces are inches apart.

He leans in and kisses me, I don't say no.

I feel his hand trail up my tight, I stop him before he gets too far.

"What are you doing?" He asks, referring to my hand moving his.

"I'm not ready" I say.

"Then don't come round and say you're gonna fuck if you're not!" He says getting up.

"Woah, I said I would chill, not fuck!" I say sitting up .

"Chill means fuck.Get out!" He yells pointing to the door.

"You're a dick" I say as I walk out.

I walk down the road to my car and accidentally bump into someone.

"sorry" I say as I look at who it is, he had chocolate brown hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Kian!" He smiles holding out his hand, I shake it.

"I'm Kiara, I know you, you're from 02l! " I practically scream.

"Yup, I have to go, but here's my number, we should chill sometime" He said handing me a piece of paper, The word chill sent shivers down my spine.

I smile at him before getting into my car.

A/N guys sorry it's rubbish! It's just a filler.