CHAPTER 29: Everything Will Be Alright.....

LEONA

While we all waited around for Nolton and his Uncle to finish talking, I felt still a bit jet-lagged still, so I decided to excuse myself and go to bed..

Uncle Rainey was a great man it seemed and definitely seemed like he cared a lot about Nolton.

After I had gone upstairs and got dressed for bed, I got underneath the covers and laid on my side while facing the window where the moonlight crept in through the small opening of the curtains.

It was a beautiful night sky between the bright moonlight and the scattered stars all over.

While laying down I couldn't help but smile as I started thinking about how safe I was. How happy I am. I even think I love Nolton. Maybe it is too soon to even say anything and maybe he doesn't feel the same way so, for now I will hold it in.......suddenly my thoughts are stopped as soon as I hear the bedroom door open and then close quietly.

"How was the talk?" I turn over and look at him as he strips down to nothing but his boxers before grabbing a pair of basketball shorts and putting them on before climbing into bed underneath the covers with me, pulling me close towards him.

"It went better than I thought. He's going to help us and said that we can stay here for as long as we need to." He smiles at me.

I then begin feeling his gentle touch from the back of his hand as he caresses the side of my face and looking into my eyes.

Every time he has me look into his eyes, they lock with each other without skipping a beat.

"I love you Leona." I hear him say.

Did he just say what I think he said? No, he couldn't....could he? Yes! Yes he did!

"I love you too Nolton." I smiled back at him.

He started to smile bigger than I have seen him smile.

"Things are gonna get better for us. I promise." He assures me.

"I believe you. I know I have been surprised and shocked at all that has happened but I know I will eventually be used to it." I reassure him now.

"I'm so sorry I ever got you caught up in all of this." He tells me.

"Don't be." I replied while raising my hand and gently touch the side of his face. "I have accepted this life so that I don't lose you. I made the choice to stay. You have nothing to be sorry about."

We both smile some more as he leans in and we kiss each other. It quickly begins to become lustful. So I start to roll on top of him as I continue to kiss him. Then start to kiss down his neck to his chest until I got all the way down to the shorts and boxers.

I waste no time and place his already half erected hard shaft, into my mouth and begin stroking and sucking. Giving him pleasure.

The gasp he does at first to the sudden touch and feel of my lips and tongue then becomes quickly more excited and harder as I start picking up the pace.

"Fuck!?" He moans.

Next I slowly kiss my way back up to his lips after completely removing his shorts and boxers then tossing the randomly aside onto the floor before doing the same with my gown and as I begin to straddle myself on top of him, lowering myself on top of him slowly to tease a little bit.

He sits up and wraps an arm around my waist then positions himself a little better so I can feel more of him and then looked into my eyes while thrusting slowly but deep at first.

"I love being inside of you." He tells me.

"I love it too baby." I reply.

Grabbing his face I bend down my head and start kissing him again as he continues thrusting deep inside of me again and again.

I became more wet with each thrust and soon felt myself peeing, or what I thought was peeing but felt so good and actually was just me squirting.

No man has done that for me before except for Nolton. My god and we aren't even close to being done (knowing him).

He next wraps his arm around my waist to flip me onto my back still on the bed before quickly positioning himself in between my legs and thrusting faster and deeper and harder than before.

Making love to him was something I had never wanted to ever have end. He is THAT good.

The time had come to the point where neither one of us had the strength to continue anymore so we both came one after the other and collapsed in each other's arms.

While laying there trying to catch our breaths, I started thinking about not only how many times we have sex but, I began thinking about how this is actually the best and only workout I don't mind doing.

Aside from that AMAAAAAZING moment we had just then, I smile even more because I feel that no matter what happens from here on out, just being here with him is more than enough for me. I love him as he loves me too. We were made for each other. I never knew I would ever get a chance to feel like that in my lifetime but luckily, I have.

I am very grateful and was also surprised earlier at how much his Uncle was welcoming to me and Marlie when we arrived, despite the fact he didn't know us. To me that said and meant a lot.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)